chapter 2

(Tw:the f slur I forgot to add this)

"Ok kids were here!" My father said excitedly meanwhile i was mourning the loss of my friends back in California. We get to the house and of course I get the smallest room because dad called the biggest, and my little sister, Rachel called the second biggest. I put all of my boxes I my room and hear a knock on the door frame. "Dad said to get ready, we're having dinner at the aftons" I nodded and closed the door behind me and locked it to get changed.

A hour later we get to the aftons house and we all greet them but in the corner of my eye I see a shorter boy, around the same age group, with long brown hair in a mullet, with a punk rock style that was low key was kinda hot- no Noah! You're not gay! Your not a fag... ANYWHO. we all sit down for dinner that mrs. Afton made that lowkey tasted like dog shit but couldent say that. After dinner we hung out at their house for a bit and rachel, Evan, and Elizabeth were playing in a different room and the adults were smoking and having conversation in another room so it was just me and Michael sitting on the couch... Alone. Then he broke the awkward silence, "so uh you have any hobbies?" He says in an awkward tone "oh uh I guess I like photography and making music" "I also like making music! Actually I know how to play guitar how bout you?" "Oh well im pretty good at singing and playing the drums" I say shyly "oh sick dude! We could start a band! I have a band with a couple buddy's of mine and we need a lead singer, you in?" "Sure!" Me and Michael talked untill I had to go. In the car I was thinking of how cool he was and how excited to already have a good start in this shitty town.

♥*♡∞:。.。                                      。.。:∞♡*♥

Word count:334

I told you this one would be longer😏 ily babes😘🤟