chapter 3

Noah POV

The day after we went to the aftons I went to school and I saw Michael across the ball with a group of guys who I assumed were his friends so I decided to go up to him and say hi "hey mike!" The group of guys looked at Michael and he laughed "I know your not trying to talk to us nerd" he said in a snarky way "what do you mean? I thought we were friends?" "You think I would be friends with you? Your a freak and a nerd" Michael said as his friends busted out in Hastirical laughter "o-oh um I'm sorry" I said in a shaky voice and ran away from them, their laughter fading in the distance.

I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in a stall and cryed, I thought Michael was a nice guy, caring, sweet. My mind was racing and I was hyperventilating but then I heard a voice "yo dude are ok?" I wiped my tears and calmed down a bit as I walked out of the stall to see a tall boy I'm all black and with long red and black hair "y-yeah I'm fine... " "ok well, I'm Roy by the way" he said in a pleasant tone "I'm Noah" "do you want me to walk you to your class Noah?" "Yes please I don't know where the fuck it is" I said laughing a bit. Roy laughed a bit himself as I followed him.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Words:252
A/n:hey guys sorry I haven't been posting I've just been busy and I got a gf sooo yeah (also j if ur reading this ily!)