Students: First Meeting 👋

Characters Mentioned:Yuji ItadoriMegumi FushiguroToge InumakiYuta Okkotsu

Yuji Itadori
Megumi Fushiguro
Toge Inumaki
Yuta Okkotsu

S/n = Sibling name

Yuji Itadori

"Would it kill you to wear more girly clothes!? You'll never find a husband in baggy jeans and that old hoodie!" The old man yelled at you.

"Zip it, you old geezer!" You immediately got annoyed with the bedridden man.

"Come on guys, no fighting..." Yuji sighed with annoyance because this always happened whenever you guys visited his grandfather.

"Grow a pair on your chest instead of your crotch, you ill-mattered delinquent!" He yelled back.

"You want me to take your pair you ashy bag of bones!?" You threatened trying to attack the sickly man as your friend held you.

"Umm, Mr. Itadori..." a nurse walked in.

"Hm?" Yuji looked towards her while absentmindedly holding you.

"There are a few things we need you to sign on your grandfather's behalf..." she pointed back to the receptionist's desk.

"Oh ok, you two behave while I'm gone." He looked between you and the old man.

"Don't tell me what to do!" You grumbled as he patted your head to calm you down, "fine..." You folded your arms and looked away from him.

"You're not making your little crush as subtle as you think..." the grandfather commented as soon as Itadori left.

"I will cut your oxygen tank..." You glared at him with red cheeks.

"Hahaha, no luck I see? Yeah, he's pretty stubborn, gets that from me," he chuckled seemingly turning into a completely different person. Now that Yuji was out of the room.

"Did he make any new friends?" He asked worryingly.

"He's pretty popular with the guys on all the sports teams." You answered calmly.

"I heard he joined a new club though, something to do with spooky paranormal stuff." You shrugged.

"That kid needs more friends... I don't want him to end up like me

"Uh, your brain going or something? he has a friend Rasin's face." You looked quite offended.

Not only were you and Yuji, best friends, but you would have been best friends since kindergarten, hell, his grandfather, even though he would never admit it, considers you family.