Sorcerers: First Meeting👋

Characters mentioned:GojoGetoNanamiChoso Sukuna

Gojo
Geto
Nanami
Choso
Sukuna

TRIGGER WARNINGS: harsh language, toxic relationships, human trafficking, mutilation, etc.

First Encounters!

Gojo Satoru

When you were young, your mother took you on a walk through the park.

"Mommy can I go play!?" you asked excitedly with the new ball she had just bought you from a street vendor.

"Ok, but don't overexert yourself ok?" she said reluctantly.

You had been bedridden most of the time and it was the last day of fall, you had to see the leaves and petals at least once before it turned to winter.

"Yay!" you ran from your mother's hold and played with the colored leaves.

Cough! Cough!

"Be careful y/n!" your mother warned but you didn't listen.

You quickly took your inhaler from under the sleeves of your long kimono, pumped twice into your mouth, and breathed deeply.

"I'm ok!" you waved reassuringly at her and continued playing.

You were just happy to finally see all these beautiful colors from outside where you can touch feel and send them rather than watch from the windows in your dark home.

You started throwing your ball around with your mother but you threw it a bit too hard on your last pass.

"I got it!" you quickly ran before your mother could protest.

"Now where did it go-" You stopped in your tracks.

"..."

A boy, no more than 8 had your ball in his hands.

"Uh... hi..." you waved awkwardly, but he just continued to stare.

He had snow-white hair and crystal-blue eyes. If looks could kill you'd be dead. Because his big blue eyes felt like they kept you under an immobilizing spell.

You only broke out of it when his hand reached out to you with your ball.

"Hm? Oh, thanks!" you forced a smile and leaned in to take the ball back.

Your hands probably brushed past each other many for a millisecond but you didn't have time to fully register the touch because your mother quickly rushed towards you.

"Y/n what are you doing!?" she pushed you behind her protectively.

"S-So sorry Lord Gojo, she didn't mean to do that!" your mother bowed low then grabbed you by the arm and briskly walked away.