You die in there arms

Yugo
( this takes place in a past life)
You and yugo were currently fighting  robots while focusing on getting the eliatrope children off the planet and far away where they would be safe. That was until you were shot thru the stomach by one of the robots. You were completely shocked and scared. You didn't want to die you, you wanted a life with the king (yugo) 
While you were lying there silently crying. Yugo had noticed your down fall and rushed to your side crying. "Hey you're gonna be ok i promise!" Yugo said with tears falling from his eyes, you knew you weren't gonna be ok but it hurt to see yugo cry. "Y-yugo.. maybe in another lifetime we could be together." I say with teary eyes as i look at him. He looked at me with his gorgeous chocolate eyes and said "Of course y/n in another lifetime we could fulfill our dreams together.." he's said crying. His sobs were the last thing i heard before i faded away.

Dally
You were fighting off a powerful group of bandits with dally. One of the bandits had a gun and the others had plain old weapons. You were fighting off two guys as dally was fight idk seemed like five. You swore there was another guy but didn't pay much attention to it as you were more focused on the two guys attacking you not knowing you were about to get shot in the back. That was until you heard a gunshot and felt a horrible pain in your back. You screamed and fell, dally ran to your side immediately he saw the wakfu emerging from your body scared he was gonna lose you he tried keeping you awake as an attempt to keep you alive until help arrived, by this point the bandits ran off to who knows where. "Y/n please don't go.." he said slightly shedding tears. " d-dally p-promise me s-something.." i look into his eyes tears running down my face, "y-yes my d-dear..."
He was now completely sobbing now knowing damn well he was going to lose you. " promise me you will continue adventuring the world for me?.." i said looking at him with teary eyes. " i promise." he assured " anything for you.." he said giving me one last kiss on my lips before I disappeared.

Eva
You were kidnapped by a guy that desperately wanted money so he threatened your friends that if he doesn't get that money by the end of the day he was going to off you. Evangeline wasn't having it tho she tried breaking you out which worked but you guys ran into security and ended up having to fight two buff guys and one skinny dude you escaped from the two buff guys but the twink was no where to be seen. Then a couple of seconds later a gunshot went off. Evangeline immediately turned her head to you watching you fall to the ground. "Y/N!" She screamed but i couldn't hear anything imitating went dark and i got cold. " wake up please y/n! please don't die.. your to precious y/n! Don't go!" She said before I passed away."

Amalia
You and Amalia were in a bar. There was a guy looking at you to but you weren't paying much attention to it as you and Amalia were on a mission to find a secret map that would lead you to (object/person), trying to get the bartender to speak and tell you were you could find this. The bartender still wasn't saying anything till a bar fight broke out. He quickly gave you a note and before amalia and you could read it, someone tried attacking Amalia. You luckily saved her and tried scurrying out of there until a guy grabbed you by the arm and slashed you in the stomach. Amalia had noticed this and quickly started calling for help. " Amalia.. take this and find (object/person) for me will you?" You looked at her struggling to breathe. " y/n this can't be happening you can't be dying not now not ever!" She said with sadness. " amalia please.." you say hoping she would answer your question. "Yea I'll try my hardest to find (object/person) for you. I won't let you down i promise!" She said before you closed your eyes.

Adamai
You and adamai were currently trying to make sure oropo didn't get what he wanted and destroy all the gods. You were hurt really badly when you were punched one to many times so when oropo decided to basically electrocute everyone you didn't take that so well. You were really weak, so when you tried beating oropo up thru his big blue owl he was in you were basically just tossed into a massive pile of rocks and that pile of rocks had a metal pole in it so you now have a metal pole sticking thru your left shoulder. Adamai had noticed how oropo thru you off of him but not a pole thru your left shoulder. So when he saw you he immediately came to your aid. "Hey you're gonna be alright!" He said in sadness and fear, you look at him give him a small smile. " don't lie.. its clear to see my time is coming close to an end adamai.." You say hoping he knew that there was not point in trying to save you. "I can't lose you y/n.. your to important." He was balling by this point his eyes were like a waterfall. " adamai it's ok maybe in another life we could have been together but thank you for making this life the dream." You say before you close your eyes..