Just a catch up for Quilby, Nora and joris

How you met🐣

Nora - she probably met you through quilby or met you along her search for her mother.
She was skeptical at first but warmed up to you eventually.

Joris jurgen- You guys met through a mission joris was sent on. It was to confront a king in the kingdom you lived in. Like nora he was skeptical of you at first but then realized you were no threat and decided to get to know you a bit.

Quilby- He met you in one of his past lives and every time he and you died he would always remember you but every time you were reborn you couldn't remember him so he tried his best not to lose his mind when it came to you.

You die in there arms🐥

Nora- She was fighting hard to try to get you out of there grasp but it was too late. She held you tight in her arms as you started to fade away.
"Promise to find me in my next life" you spoke as you started to tear up.
"Promise my dear" Nora spoke as she held your decaying body.

Joris jurgen- You had been kidnapped by a rich dude who wanted to get on joris bad side. He told joris that if he wanted you alive then he would hand him the saddia princess. Joris didn't like this one bit as his loyalty to the saddia king was big. The guy pointed a gun to your head. In fear you started to cry and before Joris could even come to his decision. The guy had shot you. Not on purpose it was completely on accident as the guy only wanted to put fear in Joris's life so when that guy shot you he ran. Joris didn't want to leave your fading body so he just held you there in tears.

Quilby- You and quilby had been on a peaceful stroll before the eliatrope kingdom was attacked (the one that he supposably started) honestly quilby didn't want you to get hurt at any point of this attack but it was to late you had saved a girl from a giant robot. He wanted to take you away and leave everyone behind but you couldn't do that watching your people suffer was a no. So when you saved that girl and got shot. He cried non stop. He told himself he would find you again in another life.

How you hold hands🐣

Nora-
Is very protective of you and will show you off to the world

Joris jurgen-Is shy when it comes to holding hand but is protective and will show you off when needed

Joris jurgen-
Is shy when it comes to holding hand but is protective and will show you off when needed

Joris jurgen-Is shy when it comes to holding hand but is protective and will show you off when needed