Prologue

To all those who think teenage "love" is only "attraction".

He was eight when she new admitted in his school. The moment he saw her were the moments he decided to keep her for himself. He fell for her rosy cheeks and never taking anyone's shit attitude. He fell for her determination and dedication. He fell for her I'll keep you safe promise to keep me safe order. He fell for her...... everything and anything.

She was thirteen when something in her heart slipped towards him. He was the star of her eyes. Her best friend, her partner, her solace and her tranquillity but after that thirteenth birthday he became something more. She fell for his gentleman-ness and passion. She fell for his hard work and patience. She fell for his attitude and possessiveness. She fell for his...... everything and anything.

That was pure unadulterated bond made from one pair of hazel eyes to another pair of brown orbs.

Fate tie them together for eternity but their destiny never let them be together. Some way or the other their heart were always attached but bodies far apart. Few separations their destiny did, few their families and few they themselves.

She is his simple, infant love but he cannot vow her.