Family tree

Whispering only for you, their families are important for them and for us.

Sanyogita Desai

(Grandmother): Shakuntla Santokh Desia - Sona is her favorite, so you guys better love her the most.

(Parents): Sarthak Santokh Desai and Sanchita Sarthak Desai. - Daddy dearest is to soft and Mother India is slightly strict. Yes, your own family I'm talking about.

(Younger brother): Samanvayee Desai (Samyy) - Just like every other annoying younger brother.

She has a best friend named Ekanshi Rajvansh. - She is heart.

Prithvi Gujaral

(GrandParents): Ganjendra Gujral and Gayatri Gujral - They love Prithvi the most.

(Parents): Dr. Rajshekhar Gajendra Gujral and Dr. Radhika Rajshekhar Gujral - Ahhh, let Prithvi let you guys how his parents are ?

(Elder sister): Dr. Prarthna Prateek Malhotra. - Updated version of his mother without error.

(Elder Brother-in-law): Dr. Prateek Malhotra - Damn, he is cool.

(Twin sister): Dr. Pranali Rajshekhar Gujaral - Twin sister is sweet to him.

(Soon to be brother-in-law): Pratham Raichand - His buddy since collage.

He has one best friend Akhilesh Bhalla and one best enemy Akshansh Randhawa.

So, how are the families according to you guys ?

For the love of God, this story has my heart and soul.