Character Sketch

Sanyogita Desai (25 years):

Sanyogita born on 11th November, 1998 in a Gujarati Family in Ahmedabad. Her parents moved to Mumbai when she was five. She is epitome of beauty with brains. Her father calls her Sona (Gold). She is five feet nine inches with bright white skin and dark black waist length hair.

A top journalist graduated from Indian institute of Mass Communication Delhi. Scholar since school days. She started working as Editor in chief and Prime time reporter in India's no. 1 news channel My Voice at a young age of twenty-three. She known for her courageous and bold attitude. She has interviewed top most leaders and corporate personalities of India and Abroad. Due to her badass and savage statements she gets severe threats of death on repetitive basis.

Sanyogita is writer of a book on journalism named No stalking, its investigation. She is currently working on her second book. She loves watching Crime thriller and reading romance books.

 She loves watching Crime thriller and reading romance books

Prithvi Gujaral (25 years):

Prithvi born on 11th April, 1998 in a loud Punjabi family with a twin sister in Mumbai. He is six feet two inches tall with a body of a perfect athlete. Muscles, abs and veins all at perfect places to drool any girl on him.

Captain of Indian Cricket Team. A bold, aggressive right-hand batsman who known for his record of 285 runs in ODI at the age of twenty-three and youngest Captain of all formats of any cricket team. He started his cricket journey at age of Twelve. Initially he started practice in his home city Mumbai but later on after his schooling he went to Karnataka Institute of Cricket, Bangalore for further training.

He loves reading romance book and he is fan of Arijit singh. He speaks five languages apart from Hindi, English, and Punjabi, such as French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian and Latin. He has massive fan following beyond the age groups, gender and country.

 He has massive fan following beyond the age groups, gender and country

She was his first love. She is the hope he always craved. She gave him world no one could envisage. She is his golden pot at the end of rainbow but he can't avow her.

He was her first love, her first friend. He was her treasure in the Fort Knox. He was everything she always wanted and it was her life goal to be vowed by him.

She was his since beginning. He was her since the start. Still they needed to fight together for each other and with each other.

 Still they needed to fight together for each other and with each other

Are you excited to get into journey of Sanyogita and Prithvi ?

Do give a read to this story, you won't disappoint. I promise.