Chapter 1(Freinds?)

Hi Guys how are you? Thanks to be here and read my stories :3 hopee you enjoy my first own storyyy!! Let's start!!

Hi I'm Kevyy I'm a teenager that have a lot of freinds since I was kinder, when I'm staring school I start to going to school every morning at 8am to learn how to read, drawing, memories, and more, when I staring meet a freinds i start to freindly in my classamates, when I meet my first freind I was to shy and fear to talk to them because I don't have any idea to talk because I was kinder, when I meet my all of my classmates I started to get to know them, were always talking, running, we always keep on laughing, that was my first memorable memories when I Was kinder, when I start grade2 I'm starting to know that my freinds are avoiding me, shouting at me, and starting bullying me, when I realized that this group of freinds hate me half of my freinds join them vs me, there always calling me, your gay, your stupid, etc, everyday I keep always on crying because they giving me hurt words but my teacher tells me that," it's okay? You will escape this things" my teachers telling my parents that my classmates bullying me on school when I was grade1 my parents are angry at me, going home my parents gonna ask me "what did you do?""you know? What!! DON'T TALK TO YOUR FREINDS ANYMORE! YOUR HEAR ME!!?" that's was my parents tell me yelling at me when going to home, I was keep on crying in front of my parents because I don't know how to do because I was grade1 when that was happened, starting grade 1 to grade 2 the trauma that I got is still ill never forget, my teachers tells me that "you know kev you need to choose your freinds are, because your best friend is your best enemy"
That was my teacher tells me when I was on kinder, when I change school I start grade3 on the other school, it's back again from the start new freindships in new school, start while my name is called to introduce in front I was super shy because I'm the only transfery in the section, I was expecting that my classmates I don't experience the bullying, judge, hurting me since I transfer school, when I starting to meet them they are Soo freindly to me there always talking to me there helping me they introduce there campus and to know the teachers name and classmates name, when 1st quarter has been start I have a lot line of 7
75,76,77,78 my only highest got 84, my parents are so disappointed to see my grades, theres back my trauma, there hurting me, slapping, shouting at me in front of my aunties...,i was super keep on crying because I don't know what to do my aunties looking at me they want to protect but my parents still keep shouting on me, when I start grade 4 to grade 5 that was a big trauma on my life, grade 4 my super strict teacher always target me when there's a recitation, one time I don't know the answer my science teacher shouting me in from of my classmate, my teacher kick off me on the classroom.., because I don't answer her questions., starting that happened all of my freinds starting to get have a trust issue on me, there always shorting at me playing my things laughing on me, I was confused that they don't tell me that they are angry at me, they keep them as a secret, when one day happened, when I'm going to the bathroom my 3 classmates lock me inside, I don't know how to get out because the lock is outside, I keep on shouting to help me but my one freind hear me and she open the door to let me out of the bathroom, I immediately tell what happened to me and my adviser talks to our guidance but the guidance give me ano punishments, I was SUPER DISAPPOINTED that I was the victim but the audience council don't listen at me, they listen to the side of my 3 freinds, I don't know how to do because I was no idea how to escape the problem, until then I go to the principal office to tell what happen to me, then na principal hear my side and they have a punishment, they telling me sorry but I don't accept because that they do the me, after that the pandemic started, grade 6 I talk to my only 6 freinds I trust all of them is girls I uncomfortable to talk to the boys it's because there always giving me a big problems and target me if there's an accident, I always keep on helping and talk to my freinds until the lastday of our grade 6, there telling me that I was super sensitive guy, stupid, mental, emotional, etc, they posted my Picture only keeping posting your stupid b*tch, are you crazy?, I was as so much CRYINGG IN MY ROOM! Until my parents talk to me because they see the post online, they telling me on the our offical gc(with my advicer) to sorry in the group chat, but not only 6 of them have a angry one half of my classamates HAVE A ANGRY ON ME, they make as a one group of them vs my self, I was shock when that happends, my parents talk to them because they Want to know what happened, until..., my parents slaps me what I do.., I walk out of the room and shouting! shouting! shouting! "YOU KNOW KEV I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU!?? I DON'T TEACH YOU THAT PERSONALITY?"
I was keep quiett, until the day that I accpet all, I don't talks to my freinds anymore I offline for 3 to 5months my parents took my phone, I always watching movie on TV to forget all happends on me, until my parents decided to left manila and transferred a new school in our province, I learn that you need to select your freinds to trust "your bestfreind is your best enemy"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 24, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Own Story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें