I LOVE YOU

The next day went as usual with some excitement about camping that we had planned. No sooner had the day begun did it end.

Ace dropped Stacy back to their home and the two of us left together for my place. Mom and dad had already left which meant the house was once again, empty.

"It feels weird," I said to Ace while drinking some coffee, "that I'm unable to see either of my parents. It's never happened before."

Ace placed his hand on my lap and the other around my neck. "I can understand that it can be tough. But I'm gonna try my best to make you feel less worried about their absence."

"You're already Babe," I kissed his cheek. "Thanks for being here for me. I can't imagine how could I have lived here all alone."

"Then don't imagine," he kissed my head. "Now, shall we do our work?"

I nodded. The rest of the time was uneventful and once we had our dinner, we went straight to our bed. Got to conserve our energy!

"Shall we sleep differently?" Ace asked.

"What do you mean by differently?" I chuckled.

He quickly took off his shirt and pant and just let the underwear on. He did the same for me and kissed my neck.

We lay at the bed, his body hard against mine. I was literally inside him, his leg on top of mine and his arms around my neck and the other around my bare abdomen while his chin rested on my head.

Honestly, I did feel slightly uncomfortable at the start but in no time, I was loving it. His fingers ruffled through my hair, making me feel dizzy with the passage of time and in a short while I was sleeping in his arms.

The alarm rang and it woke me in an instant. Ace moved slightly while I switched the alarm off.

Pecking at his forehead, I said, "Sleep Babe, I'll make the breakfast."

As I turned, he caught my arm and pulled, making me fall on top of him.

"Today, I'll make it for you. "

My eyes widened. "Oh no, please don't! I don't plan on dying so young!"

Ace rolled his eyes. "You have no clue how well I cook."

"Alright, let's hope for the best. But don't blame me if it all goes to waste."

"It won't," Ace winked.

I took bath and changed into new clothes while Ace made the breakfast. He requested me not to come outside and I agreed. So, I decided to stay in the room and scroll through social media.

"It's done twink," he said entering inside shirtless. He was sweating and smelled of delicious food.

Taking my hand, he led me out into the living room. I was astonished at what he had prepared.

Strawberry syrup pancakes, apple milkshake and baked sweet potatoes were waiting at the table. I stopped and admired the delicacies. Ace had made it all for me!

"See? I can make food rea-" I didn't let him complete his sentence as I smashed my lips against his. Ace's sweaty body stuck to mine as he kissed me back.

Even when I was running out of breath, I kept trying to continue the kiss. It was Ace who had to give up as he inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Damn Nayan, you're definitely something!"

"Thank you!" I kissed his cheek. "Thank you so much for this!"

Ace creased his brows. He tickled me instantly and after a few minutes he said, "Don't you ever thank me again. I love you, and I don't need thanks for my love."

I was startled. Ace had never quoted that he loved me.

"You love me?" I asked.

Ace gulped. "I-I-ugh, fine!" He left me and turned away. "I love you Nayan, I really do. I love you more than anyone in this world. More than Stacy, my parents, my prestige, my ego, my-my..."

"Your?"

"My Porche," he exhaled. I giggled. "I've never said this to anyone before Nayan." He turned towards me. "But you have intoxicated me. I have never been this close with anyone. I never cared to make food for anyone, never cared to take them to places where I found solitude, never thought about wanting their happiness than mine. Yet, I feel all that for you. You're cute, studious, smart and overall amazing! But those are not the things which are making me love you. I don't understand what it is, but I simply love you!"

A tear rolled down my left eye. This was love, it was true love. I don't know why I never felt this way for him, but he did. And I knew I must respect that.

"I love you too Ace," I said and he gave a huge smile. "Although I don't feel the way you do for me, but I do love you."

"That is all what I wanted to hear," he hugged me tight into him.

After a few moments, he said, "The breakfast is waiting for us. Let's eat."

And so did we. Once we were done, Ace took bath and we left for the school.

Time passed quickly and soon the school was done. Our group came out of the school and parted ways to get all the necessities required for camping.

Ace and I along with Stacy went to their place and collected some food and camping materials. We had divided the various necessities to be brought by each, and the three of us once picking up Ace's and Stacy's share, drove off to my place.

Other than foodstuff, I had nothing much to contribute. Once we had packed it all alongwith my personal essentials, we were more than ready to go for the camping.

"Shall we leave?" Ace asked.

"The sooner, the better!" Stacy exclaimed.

But I paused. The two of them turned to look at me.

"What is it?" Stacy asked.

"I must inform dad about it," I said taking out my phone.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked further.

"No," I shook my head, "but I don't think it's right of me not to inform him. I won't tell mom, but dad deserves to know this."

The ring went on for a while. My heart raced upon thinking of all the possible scenarios. Once he picked the call, I sighed.

"Hey dad," I said.

"Hello son, how are you?" he replied.

"I'm alright dad. Sorry to have bothered you but I needed to inform you about something."

"What is it?"

And then I explained him about our camping in the forest at night and how we were all ready to go. He did not respond for a while to which I began.

"Dad, please don't tell it to mom. She'll be mad at me, she would never allow."

"But she has all rights to know about your whereabouts."

"Dad, please! I beg you, please don't-"

"Alright, alright, I won't. But you will tell her yourself once the camping is done, is that clear?"

I was over the moon. I immediately agreed with him and declined the call once he wished me best for the fun.

"Shall we go now?" Stacy asked.

"Definitely!" I replied with joy.