Stupidest Thing I've Ever Done

On the account of hitting 1.5k views on Angels and Death, I am going to tell you the stupidest thing I've ever done.

So, my friend had a friend who was two years younger than us. This other friend had a crush on a guy four years older than us. She always talked about him as if they're already dating and my friend and her other friends got annoyed.

They told the simpy girl that another girl, three years older than us, liked the same guy and they both kinda talked. This girl was fake. She didn't exist. So, since I am new to the school and am not popular, they asked me to be this girl who liked the older guy.

For this transformation, I removed my bindi, my glasses and put on a mask. They gave me my classmates shawl and made me wear a hijab. I had no problem really.

So, I acted super rude with the younger girl and made her think I liked this guy. The reason the young girl wanted to see me was to have proof that I existed and wasn't made up by my friends. Truth is, I was made up by my friends. But she doesn't have to know that.

Anygay, that's the most stupidest thing I have ever done in my short life. Stay tuned for voice reveal at 1.7k views on Angels and Death.

Stay safe guys!!

Helene <3