Stabby-Stabby

Me: Doesn't cut myself too often but when I do, it's actually on the most random shit

Here are all the stupid things I cut myself on. (Most of these things left scars)

Bed: 

In India, we have these metal, foldable beds called niwar beds (we call them that in our area).

But the one I cut myself (twice) had the table-like, cross leg, x-bendy things. In shirt, sharp-ass hinges. 

The first one happened like, I don't know, when I was, 9(??). So, this all happened in my cousin's house. I was over for the weekend and we were running around. Then the corner just whooshed into the top of my right foot. Smack dab in the middle. So, yeah, I still have a scar. It wasn't painful, but goddamn, was it ugly.

The second one was like, when I was 11-12(??). So, same thing again. But this time, one of the beds' hinge thingy was loose so the foldable leg was just, swinging when the bed was put against the wall. This also happened at the same cousin's house. I was returning from the bathroom and she was walking in so I moved to the side so we won't bump in and slash!! I obviously didn't notice anything. But as I walked over the white marble floor of the living room, my uncle, very alarmed, yelled my name. I looked and saw that I had left a trail of blood.

So, the cut was like, beneath my left foot, right near the pinky toe. So, you know the place where the toe connects to the foot? That's where I got cut. Like, it opened a fucking pocket that I could look into to see blood and flesh. It didn't hurt and I was just calmly walking without bleeding and my cousin was panicking and yelling at me to sit my ass down. No seriously, she called me names in Telugu.

Anyway, my other uncle (the one who called me was my dad's sister's husband. This one is my dad's brother.) came over to pick me up and go to the family pediatrician. My cousin tagged along, we, and by that I mean I, got a tetanus shot.

Church Railing:

So, the same cousin again. I was at her house, and this took place, like, maybe a few months after the second bed incident.

So, there was a 120-year-old church near by and it was from when the British were still in India. It had huge sprawling grounds and everything. Which made it the ideal place to play cricket. So, my cousin and I were playing with the guys and we decided to rest. 

They had this little platform, for, I don't know, I don't attend church. And so, we were about to climb it and it had rusty-crusty railings and swoop! I had cut myself on my left arm. So, I didn't have to get a tetanus for this since the last one was working. This one is like, somewhere on my left arm and I can't twist it enough to check for the scar.

Bicycle:

These were the days when I couldn't ride a bike yet....