Part 2 : New journey of our old love Day 1:

After many years, when I saw the "Hi" message on WhatsApp, my heart started beating faster... My eyes couldn't believe it for a moment... Then I put my mobile aside and closed my eyes . I started thinking... I started thinking that I want to avoid this message.
I don't have the courage to open it..  and as soon as I look at it, immediately the next message appears " Have you forgotten me? ".

On one hand, I felt very happy but then in the next moment, I became sad as I remembered his old talks and actions. How did he suddenly remember me after so many years of marriage? Does he want to make me cry again? But what do I have to do with him now? I tried to explain this to my mind but couldn't and just replied, "How can I forget you?"

Then the series(silsile) of conversations started. All the old things were repeated. The story of the message now started happening on the call. In that one day we talked a lot. All old memories... talks... grudges... complaints.... mistakes.... stories... anecdotes.. everything was shared with each other. But still it felt as if many things remained incomplete.

Within a few hours I realized that he has changed a bit. He also interrupted me many times while talking that now you are not the same as before, now you have changed a lot. After talking a lot, it felt as if we had never been away from each other. And then he returned to his world with a firm promise to talk again tomorrow. And I returned to my world.

After all, the worlds of both of us have become different now. Apart from being a daughter-in-law, I am also the mother of a daughter. Now he is also the father of a daughter. He became a father just four days after my marriage. But after talking to him today, after so many years, it felt as if an unfulfilled wish was about to be fulfilled.

Well, I took my mind off all these things and explained to myself that I don't want to fall in love with him again. Admittedly, he is your first love, but remember now your world is someone else. And then what less pain and suffering has he given you in the past? Always just made you cry. How can you forgive so easily? Saying all this i started explaining myself again. But the happiness of talking to him was clearly visible on my face.

The sudden fulfillment of a wish that had been in my mind for many years was no less than a miracle. The one who used to avoid me, today started talking to me by sending messages to me. The one whom i called by changing numbers to hear his voice wants to hear my voice today. The night passed in this dilemma. And I kept thinking that he had promised to talk to me again tomorrow. So should I talk to him tomorrow or not? Just thinking about all this, morning broke...

Haa mai badal gyi hu.. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें