Broken heart 💔💔

Preview :  And I kept thinking that he had promised to talk to me again tomorrow. So should I talk to him tomorrow or not? Just thinking about all this, morning broke...

PRESENT  DAY:

Today is again the same night as it was many months ago. Today again my mind is in a dilemma whether to talk to him again tomorrow or not? How much has changed in these 8 months? Today I am standing at a point where I have many pieces of a broken heart, my eyes are wet and there is the same pain in my heart that I had many years ago. But now I am completely defeated. Now I have lost the courage to even fight. And for how long will I fight? And why? Just to get someone's love and companionship? 

If I had explained myself well that night, perhaps I would not have been so shattered today. We made a lot of good memories in these 8 months. We didn't even talk to each other for 2 months. Shared happiness and sorrow also. Had many meetings, took lots of pictures, toured the whole city on bike, enjoyed chaat, pani puri, pav bhaji, pizza, ice cream, lassi etc.

There came a time when both of us could not spend even a single day or a moment without each other. Many times it felt as if even a moment's distance was not only difficult but impossible. But the games of that God are also very strange, it seemed as if someone had put an evil eye on our love. And we both separated. The eyes of both of them was full of tears. Suddenly our happiness turned into tears.

That was our last meeting. We both were very happy when we met. Having been given a time of 1:30, I reached the meeting point at 2:30. While he waited for me he passed the time by watching cricket. He likes cricket very much. Because of him, I also started watching cricket. Then when I reached to meet him one hour late, he first pretended to be angry with me. Then seeing my carefree smile, he melted and started laughing himself that I knew that you would take a long time to come. And then I said look even if it's a little late. But I have come.

He was wearing a red and blue checkered shirt. And I like him in every color. I was wearing a red colored chunri saree. And like always, my daughter started crying after seeing him. He started pleading him like a child, "chup ho ja meri maa, everyone is watching." I don't look that scary. Chup ho ja bachche. Then he started the bike and we both went to our place. Where along with trees and plants there were also swings for children. Where we sat comfortably and talked about many things. Had fun with each other.

Everything was going very well. The weather was also very pleasant. Apart from us, many other people were also present there...
.
.
Oh I don't want to remember that day again. It was as if everything had ended there. Look, even today my eyes fill with tears just thinking about it. I just want to remember the good things.
After that day everything was over. And neither of us had ever thought of this even in our dreams nor had we imagined anything like this.

Come on, leave all this, let me tell you about the second day of 8 months ago.
As soon as the next morning came, there was excitement in my mind. My mind was telling me to finish the work as soon as possible. Then I have to talk to him also. I started working while talking to myself. Then I started wondering what if his message never came….
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued.....

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 29, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Haa mai badal gyi hu.. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें