Mafia Husband (Namjoon)

You are waiting for your mafia husband to come home. It was already 2 am and he told you that he will be home at 10 pm. He is also not picking up his calls and that is making you so much worried.

Introduction,

You are Yoon-- no no no, you are Kim Y/N, a doctor and wife of most dangerous mafia king Kim Namjoon. He is known as Devil in underworld but he is an angel for you. He is cold to others but he is the most softest when it comes to you. He never ever scolded you, not even raised his voice at you because he know that you are sensitive in this matter so he is always so careful in the things involving you.

You are now pacing impatiently in the living room while your focus is on the main door to watch if he came or not. Even Mark, his personal bodyguard is not picking up your calls and none of the guards know about his whereabouts and that increased your tension more. After what felt like an eternity, you saw Namjoon's car outside. You ran towards his car when you saw he was being carried by Mark. He was completely drenched in blood and tears started brimming in your eyes. You helped Mark to carry him to the living room.

Mark put him on the couch placed in living room while a maid came with first aid box. You slowly touched his face and caressed his hairs. When he felt your touch, he opened his eyes a little and when he saw you, automatically he smiled but his smile vanished when he saw tears in your eyes. He lifted up his right hand and tried to wipe your tears but because of weakness he was not able to do so. When you saw this, you held his hand and put that on your cheeks.

Namjoon: W-who mad-de my queen c-cry?? *he said with so much difficulty*

You: You made me cry and worry for you. *sobbing*

Namjoon was about to say something but you cut him off.

You: Don't even try to defend yourself. Mark tell me what happened.

Mark was hesitant to tell you because Namjoon was glaring at him. His glare turned every guard and maid present there, to a statue and they suddenly felt so much cold. But you also saw this so you put your hands on his eyes and told Mark to tell what happened.

Mark: When we were returning home from office, our enemies attacked on us. We were out of number as we were not prepared for this type of encounter. They shot sir two times but we already took out the bullets and when I told him to go to hospital, he denied saying there's no need.

You were listening to Mark while treating Namjoon's wound and when he told that 2 bullets hit Namjoon, your hand stopped. You were treating his wounds while crying.

Namjoon: It's not that painful.

You placed your hand with a little pressure on his wound and he hissed. You rolled you eyes before saying.

You: Yea, surely it's not that painful. *sarcastically*

Namjoon: It-------

Before he could say anything, you put your finger on his lips indicating him to shut up otherwise he will have to sleep on couch for one week and no touching and kissing for 2 weeks. He sat there quietly while you again start to treat his wounds. After you were done, Mark helped him walk to your room upstairs. You told to one of maids,

You: Prepare chicken soup for him and send it in 10 minutes.

Maid: Okay Mrs. Kim.

You also went upstairs and washed up yourself and helped Namjoon to change his clothes and wiped him with wet towel as you can not risk his wounds getting wet if he took a shower. Soon the maid came with the soup. You fed him and he ate the soup without saying anything but when it was the time to take medicines, he started throwing tantrums. The maid who came there to take the soup bowl froze on the door seeing The Devil throwing tantrums.