If ever there was a place...

Start writing your story

T'Challa had come on the mission simply because he was too tired of not succeeding in his more personal goals in life that meant that the rest of the world knew it too.

He had yet to find someone he could talk to and feel free with but he was slowly resenting himself for wanting like that. He should think about his country and just choose one of the many beautiful women from one of the tribes. he couldn't find any connection to any of them. They all felt fake and needy for the power of the throne and that was enough to deter from any further courting.

"You have eyes on them?" Clint asked through the earpiece and T'Challa answered a simple 'no' in reply as his eyes searched the city of Mexico.

Colors flooded the streets for the Day of The Dead Parade and something about it made him want to go down into the streets and dance with everyone as they celebrated their deceased loved ones.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Sam asked through the earpeice and T'Challa simply smiled under his mask.

"I love the richness of the colors." He says in his accent and Clint chuckles through the earpiece.

"So jealous of your voice and accent." Clint griped and chuckled to himself.

"You would have made an excellant subject in my court, Hawkeye." T'Challa says proudly and Bucky laguhed through the earpiece.

"Maybe you two should just go and makeout somewhere in the corner of one of these cemetaries and live your own version of a Mexican Honeymoon." he laughed and Sam laughed along with him.

"Why can't a man just give another man a compliment out of genuine friendship without being judged for it?" Clint shot back at Bucky who snickered through the other line.

"Exactly the question I have." T'Challa grunted as he jumped from one roof to another and landed by the church bells of a large cathedral without making a sound.

"You guys can't handle a joke." Bucky laughed and Sam laughed along with him.

"Anyone have eyes on him yet?" Bruce asked through the earpiece and everyone got serious.

T'Challa looked around and around and brought himself closer to the prosession on the streets.

There in a black and white dress covered in marigolds at its' ends was a long haired woman with bright brown eyes the color of gold. T'Challa stopped his movements and focused on the woman as an older man began to paint on her face with black paint.

The woman looked happy and relaxed as the man continued his work and she held on to his arm with a confidence that made T'Challa think there might be something between but the man was old enough to be her father.

Her long black hair curled at the ends and was perfectly wavy throughout and all the way down to lay five inches on the bench she sat on. T'Challa had seen women with long and thick beautiful hair but none more perfectly suited than the woman who sat amongst many while looking like the queen he could see her to be.

"T'Challa?" Bruce's voice sounded in his ear like a whisper but he looked away and cleared his throat. "You find him yet?"

"Not yet." T'Challa replied and went into the streets.

His eyes were mesmerized by the woman and he found a spot to quickly change into his black suit underneath the Black Panther suit. He looked around and stepped out into the streets with a skull mask he took from a kid's head as he passed in the procession and put it on. The Mask covered his entire head and he was grateful. He couldn't mess this mission up.