Act 1: A Folktale Told.

"Let me tell you a story, Damien. Come and sit."

 "Time, space, reality. . . They never existed until he: the Creator, placed his pen onto this book and inked it. It was he who created time, space, and reality, but he could not keep holding them together without depriving energy onto himself. As one says, ' You cannot be creative forever. ' "

"So it begins; he inked his book once more and created two of his most perfect beings: Darkness and Light. Created to obey his desires, yet still maintain sentience. Darkness is a force of chaos, representing destruction, death, and decay. Light, on the other hand, is of peace, life, and growth. They are total opposites, but at peace with both their existences.

Darkness and Light were the forces of creation that were spoken in folktales and stories. They created the universes and Arch Delteria: the universe and planet that we live in.

Darkness would destroy what Light had created, and Light would heal what he had destroyed. Maintaining an everlasting balance of creation and destruction, but then the Creator asked them to create the utmost perfect universe they could make. So they went on an adventure of creating universe after universe, life after death. They put in all their effort for one final creation. . .

Creating a force so immense... it shook the fabric of space and tore into it with immense power. The heavens wept as hell roared at the force."

"She cried of fear that existence would collapse into itself as he roared; hoping it scares what torments him away. It; the Light that is our universe revealed itself in a bright white flash that rippled into the void they danced in, and it expanded faster and faster until it swallowed both of them into a sea of bright white light. However, as fast as it engulfed them, it spat them back out into the arms of their Creator."

"They created the universe, which expanded to fill the empty void with bright stars and planets. The Creator then congratulated them for the efforts they had shown him and allowed them to name their own creation. They both called it 'Arch Delteria,' meaning 'Dawn Of Creation' in their own language, which remains unknown to this day.

Darkness and Light would've grown an inseparable attachment with one another during their time together, And The Creator has noticed such. He would tell them to take their long deserved break, while he began his work in settling the elements of Arch Delteria. From magic to creatures of what one could imagine."

"And so they created the realm that has filled the emptiness of this world with its bright stars and planets that many would not have thought of. And so the Creator would begin his journey of Creation once more, allowing Darkness and Light to have their time together.

But Darkness grew his jealousy towards The Creator, For he has created him and her for the purpose he now takes hold of, assuming he merely tossed them aside. His jealousy masked itself in anger and the feeling of betrayal."

"Darkness would then conspire with Light, telling her his view and opinions. She would be understanding of his view, but she refuses to rebel against The Creator. So he, in a fit of chagrin, strikes her with his silver cutlass across the chest, causing her to bleed out. She cried out in pain, resulting in Darkness receding. His expression being of spite, she stared at him, as he stared at her. "

He spoke out, in a cold, dead tone:

"I am sorry. It is only for our benefit. You do not understand what I have seen."

She, in her justly rage would scold him:

"HOLD your tongue DARKNESS. You CAN NOT!" She yelled out:

"You do NOT know what HE wants from us! Your rage is utterly unjust. Darkness, I know you're angry, but you cannot murder him. You won't only hurt the heavens, but you will also hurt me."

She spoke out to Darkness.

"Darkness would sigh as he stared down at her, before he held his cutlass once more, and stabbed right through her chest. He felt nothing as he murdered her. Light would slowly dim as she slowly died, but he took the chance.

Forcing them to fuse together into an amalgamation of horror, and beauty, the heavens would then rumble and tremble by the force of nature that had been created, alerting The Creator. He appears right before what they were and it stood, an angry vessel filled with regret and rage.

It lunged at him, and he struck it with his book, but it tackled him, for it could not feel pain. A battle would now take place; a struggle of two sides, taking place in all the realms, leaving a trail of destruction caused by the forces at play. The realms would be scarred by the impact, paths carved into the earth, as well as planets being obliterated.

And it would leave the Creator at distress, weakened, and scarred by Darkness' rage. He would take one final blow before Darkness stabbed right through his heart, causing the realms to silence. He wheezed and coughed before collapsing onto the ground, immobile."

"Darkness, a monster of rage, chaos and destruction, would kill his own Creator, leaving the universe shocked and stunned. The heavens weep at the loss, and Hell would let out a ghastly groan. The universe would freeze; the realm was old, it felt empty as his aura fades, and to this day, we still feel the lack of his company.

And as for Darkness. . . we do not know where he is, but we know he is here, among us all. Destroying what he touches, decaying what was beautiful, and corrupting what he desires. He ruins the galaxies; the stars turn dim because of him. So be careful where you step, You do not want to see him, Damien."

End of Act 1.