It's time for us to meet up with Tsunade!

The Morning. In a hotel room.

It's been a few days since I popped the water balloon. Naruto spends all of his time working on his balloon and Jiraiya spends all day doing his "research" and all night at that restaurant with those women. I've been spending my time looking around for Lady Tsunade but I only know what she looks like through descriptions of her so I've been coming up short with my search. 

Naruto went down to get some breakfast and I've been in the room with a sleeping Jiraiya. After half an hour went by and Naruto came back in the room.

Y/n: Oh hey Naruto... how was breakfast? Is it any good?

Naruto: *ignores me* Rise and Shine Pervy Sage we got stuff to do.

Jiraiya: *wakes up* Since you're up why don't you grab me some water will ya....

Naruto: Some water? *Smiles* I got some water for ya.

Naruto pulls out the water balloon and I see him spin the chakra in the water balloon with one hand while he holds it in the other. Soon enough the balloon pops and water drops on Jiraiya.

Y/n: Woah. *Clapping*

Naruto: That's the first phase of training. What's the next step?!

In the cafeteria.

I start eating my food while Jiraiya talks to Naruto.

Jiraiya: (to Naruto) Looks like you did it, good for you. I guess that little tip I gave you helped out after all.

Naruto: Actually (picks up a cat) I've really got this guy to thank

Jiraiya: *confused* huh?

Naruto: I was watching this guy play around with my balloon and I got a brilliant idea. See he kept knocking it back and forth which meant the water inside must have been going back and forth too in different directions, that's when it came to me.

Jiraiya: and what would that be exactly?

Naruto: I thought back to when you showed me what to do for the first time I remembered how bumpy the surface of the balloon got, like it was boiling. My problem was I was making my water rotate in one direction, that's why my balloon was smooth and not bumpy like yours. If it was going to burst, I had to get the water spinning a bunch of different directions. So once I finally figured that part out the rest was easy.

Jiraiya: okay then... you have successfully completed the first step.

We make our way back to the forest.

Jiraiya: All right it's time for the next step.

Y/n: finally.... I've been waiting to do the next step for a few days now.

Naruto: Yeah! Enough with the little kid stuff what's next weapons or...

Jiraiya: here you go. *Hands us rubber balls*

Naruto: A rubber ball?

Y/n: Oh... ok?

Jiraiya: Let's see if you can pop this one.

Jiraiya pops the ball and I can instantly tell... it popped way more violently than the water balloon.

Jiraiya: and let me tell you it's a lot harder than a water balloon.

Naruto and I try it but nothing happens... the ball moves a bit but it doesn't pop.

Y/n: (thought) I see... we need way more force if we're gonna be able to pop this... that means we're gonna need to spin more powerful chakra if we're gonna pop this... it's a game of brute force.