○ 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠 ○

The Katsopolis' were by Jesse's Harley as they grabbed their things

The Katsopolis' were by Jesse's Harley as they grabbed their things. After their mom and their Aunt Pam sadly passed they were moving in to help out their Uncle Danny for a few months. The two girls were devastated by both deaths, Pam and their mother Maya had both been in a car accident.

Davina took it pretty hard as she was very close with her mother as was Jackie. It had been pretty hard on Jesse as well but he was trying to stay strong for his daughters. The two were not very fond of leaving and moving in somewhere else, so to cheer them up Jesse bought Davina cat which she named Willow. As for Jackie, Jesse bought her a brand new guitar which persuaded them to move in with Danny.

"Dad, do we really have to do this?" Jackie groaned, looking up at her father. Jackie was more of Tom boyish girl and never really liked dresses or anything. She was much more like her dad and enjoyed playing music on various instruments.

"Jackie, I told you already, we're here to help out your Uncle Danny." Jesse reminded his daughter.

Jackie was 5 years older than Davina. Jackie was 10 and Davina was only 5.

"Daddy's right. We get to live with our cousins." Davina smiled brightly. Davina was a lot like her mother and very much girly girly, she enjoyed dance and gymnastics. She was an enthusiastic girl and always saw the bright sides of things.

"Yeah, but I have to share a room with you." Jackie rolled her eyes and sighed softly and Davina stuck her tongue out at her.

Danny and Jesse originally planned for DJ and Jackie to share a room and then Stephanie and Davina share a room, but they soon came to the conclusion that their daughters needed to get along better.

"Alright, alright." Jesse eased Jackie and Davina so they wouldn't argue. "You got it, D?" Jesse asked as he looked over at Davina who was holding her suitcase in one hand and her cat in the other hand.

"I've got it." Davina nodded.

The three then started walking up to the Tanner house ready to start their new life.

•~🌸~•

"Look alive! Uncle Jesse and cousins Davina and Jackie are here!" Jesse announced, causing everyone to turn heads to him and his daughters.

"Uncle Jesse! Davina! Jackie!" DJ and Stephanie exclaim as they rush over and hug their uncle and their cousins.

Jesse begins imitating his two nieces. "Uncle Jesse! Davina! Jackie!" Jesse then speaks back in his normal voice. "Alright, hello! DJ, how you doing? That tooth come in yet?" Jesse asked his oldest niece.

DJ pouted, shaking her head. "Nah."

Jesse quickly brushed it off. "That's okay, one less to brush."

"Hey, Jesse." Danny smiled brightly. "Hey, girls." Danny waved over at his nieces