☆ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗-𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙸𝚝𝚌𝚑, 𝙿𝚝 𝙾𝙽𝙴 ☆

{Davina}

{Davina}

{Jackie}

{Jackie}

Davina ran into the kitchen where she saw her father and Stephanie. The brunette-haired Katsopolie child was holding her cat Willow in her hands. "Daddy, why can't I take Willow to Disneyland with us?" Davina pouted.

"Because you can't." Jesse simply stated, shaking his head. "But don't worry, trouble. I'll be here, so I'll look after your cat." Jesse assured his daughter. Jesse decided to stay at home while everyone else went to Disneyland.

"Alright." Davina sadly sighed, placing her cat down, causing Willow to rush upstairs.

Stephanie jumped up and down in excitement. "I'm going to Disneyland!"

Davina suddenly chirped up when she remembered about the family trip. "Oh, yeah!"

"Come on everybody! We're gonna be late for Disneyland!" Stephanie shouted.

"We can't be late!" Davina eagerly added on.

Jesse placed his hands on the two 5 year olds shoulders, attempting to calm them down. "Davina, Stephanie."

Stephanie looked up at her uncle. "Yeah?"

"Yes, daddy?" Davina innocently tilted her head.

"Alright, take a deep breath, now inhale, and exhale." Jesse softly guided, watching as the two small children do as they are told. "Very good. Now....you two okay?"

Stephanie calmly nodded. "I'm fine."

"Me too." Davina slowly nodded.

Jesse sighed in relief. "Good."

"Disneyland! Disneyland! Disneyland!" The two kids shout again.

Danny walks in the kitchen with DJ and Jackie entering behind him. "Vina, Steph, calm down."

"Uncle Danny, I can't calm down." Davina shook her head. "We're going to Disneyland!"

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" Stephanie demanded.