𝟎𝟎𝟏. the vanishing of will byers

             𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅
                       𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒
                   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

                      *✧ 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 ✧*

Olivia being a fourteen year old girl wasn't easy. She had to deal with eighth grade drama.

People would always make fun of her. They would always call her a 'priss' because she never swore, she never did drugs, she never did anything that some people her age are doing now.

There were some people who thought that she was being reasonable by not doing any of that stuff.

She only had one friend. Her name was Samantha Rey. Sam was almost exactly like her.

Olivia was grateful to have a friend like her. The only thing that Sam did that Olivia never did was swear.

Olivia sat on the couch and turned on the television. She was waiting for parents to get home from work.

She then heard the back door open. She turned around to see who was there. There was no one.

She got up off the couch to check. "Hello?" She exclaimed. "Boo!" Someone shouted as they popped out from behind the wall.

"Oh my gosh, Sam!" Olivia said in a startled voice. "Why did you do that?" Olivia questioned.

"I wanted to surprise you." Said Samantha. "What are you doing here?" Olivia asked.

"Am I not allowed to be in my best friends house?" Sam asked. Sam pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"Sam! what are you doing with those? I thought you didn't do that stuff?" Olivia exclaimed.

"I just wanted to try it out. I mean, we are fourteen." Sam said with a grin. "Exactly, we are fourteen. We shouldn't be doing this!" Olivia reasoned.

"Fine." The blonde frowned as she threw the pack away. "Are you happy now?" The blonde girl asked.

"Thank you." Olivia thanked with a small smile. "Look what I brought!" Sam exclaimed. She then brought a movie tape out of her bag.

"You actually got it?" Olivia asked with a big smile. "Yep! I got the last one!" Sam stated.

"Let's go play it!" Olivia exclaimed. They then went over and put the tape in. It was the movie they both wanted to watch.

The two girls then sat on the couch and began to watch the movie. Within thirty minutes, they had already fallen asleep.

They needed the sleep anyway because they had school the next day.

An hour later, Olivia's parents arrived. Olivia's mom grabbed two blankets and covered the two girls with them.