𝟎𝟎𝟒. teaming up

— season one, episode four;                        𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏                    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

                        𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
                    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

                       *✧ 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀 ✧*

Olivia had taken Lauren back to her house the night they found Will's body at the quarry.

She couldn't even imagine how Lauren must've been feeling at the moment.

Liv got up and walked towards the bathroom. She locked the door even though nobody was home except for her. She stared at herself in the mirror and saw that tears were forming in her eyes.

Her hands were clenched onto the bathroom counter as she thought to herself.

𝑰𝒇 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑺𝒂𝒎?

She couldn't help but feel more worried than ever. Olivia had a sinking feeling in her stomach, and she started to hyperventilate.

She didn't know if she was being dramatic or not, but she didn't care. She was worried about her best friend.

When she finally managed to calm herself down, she unlocked the door and stepped out of the bathroom, and headed towards her room.

She closed the door behind her.

She stayed home from school along with Lauren because she didn't feel like going to school, which was odd for her because she would always go to school. It even surprised her. Lauren stayed home because she was too saddened by Will's "death."

She lyed down on her bed and closed her eyes.

"𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕?" 𝑺𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒄𝒅𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔.

"𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆?" 𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 '𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑭𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓'. 𝑺𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅. "𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚." 𝑺𝒂𝒎 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒅.