Hate To My Own Books

Contains spoilers!! ⚠️

Whoever says I was never cringe, must explain why I once wrote Minho taking a crumb off the OC's lip and then eating it himself.

Or why I once made Newt so jealous he got angry at Clint for touching the OC while he was just doing his medical work.

Or why after one day of being in a relationship, the OC already kicked Newt in the balls.

Talking about healthy relationships...

Anyway. I've for sure grown in my writing, even I can see that. Not just in style, but also in the kinds of relationships.

(I mean, Siren would definitely kick Thomas in the balls, but that's different than doing it both one day after you started dating, and during a fight. She would do it just for fun) 

So I actually have no hate toward Hiraeth, except for the fact I made it a little more depressed than I intended to.

War Of Hearts will always have a place in my heart. The bully situations must've been unrealistic some of the times, but other than that, I'll let the story slide.

(I still get threats from the ending)

Don't even get me started with Spy In Denial. Ew.
Not trying to act like a pick me, but come on, it's the worst.

Newt and Minho were written so extremely jealous it turned toxic.

I don't even like Jane anymore... though my original plan was to let her die in the first book and stop the series without an end game, but I got too attached and wrote sequels.

And a lot of other things I don't want to share. Please forget about whatever triggered you.

Passion, in fact, must be one of my favs.

It's a Minho x OC, duh.
And the plot is quite original, I must say.

(Not every OC killed her friends' parents)

Sometimes it might've been a bit cheesy, but it's not the worst.

We don't speak of Redamancy here, all right?

The Safe Haven sequel was okay, and the Death Cure too, I guess, but the other two??

I made Newt seem a little too toxic. Competition to start dating Logan instead of him, y'all (sorry, not sorry).

But then they made it up and it was cute again! :)

Unique is not even the worst. It's my first story. Horribly written, but it's not very cringe. I did lose motivation, which is why the Death Cure only has 8 chapters, but it's okay.

I almost forgot the Road Trip... how could I.

It's the first alternate universe fanfic I wrote, and surely not the last.

I never regretted making Minho so rich he had a black bank card.

(He did have daddy issues)

And making Quinn's last name Parker like Peter Parker

(She did have an abusive ex, who happened to be Minho's best friend and is stalking her on their road trip by asking Minho where they're going. He wants money, she is basically homeless. But who has money? Minho!!!)

I kinda like the plot, though I nearly threw my phone while writing Quinn's flashbacks. Ew.

And when everything was happy I ruined it again, but then I made it happy again!!

Also, Minho has a sister. She's like eight years old and she's so cute, omg.

That was it 😃

Next is probably: Habits I have when writing Maze Runner Fan-fictions.