Habits In My Writing

Name one of my stories in which the OC did not have a nightmare and the love interest didn't cuddle them to sleep.

I'll wait.

Well, maybe Passion, but for the rest, it's always the "Will you stay?"

(Excluding Siren. She's just different, okay? Before her relationship with Thomas, she would've rather died than ask him to stay)

I don't have to explain the trauma... right? It's a canon thing.

I do have this:

Raven fainted like a million times

Nora got stabbed like a million times

Valerie almost died like a million times

Lena got tortured like a million times

Jane kissed a lot of boys, like a million times

Quinn got hit like a million times (sorry, my humor is broken)

Siren got... 'sliced' like a million times. (Aaron Warner dupe!)

Omg Aaron Warner ahdufiendieifrooeufheidicdbwuuxdjdbdhiwqoossnxbdiritbrudidjdnsnsn

Anyway.

(Lyhfml)

Anyway.

Did I forget an OC. I hope not.

Aaron Warner is so hot by the way

Moving on. Almost all my OC's are short.

Omg Aaron Warner is quite short too. He's such a king.

I'll stop—

Quinn and Lena are the only ones with almost the same height as the love interests. And I love tall people, as a tall person myself, but somehow I just end up writing them way shorter than the love interest because why not.

In EVERY book, either Minho, Ben, or Frypan is the wingman.

And what did they do??

Spy In Denial:
They bet on desserts.

Passion:
Just shipped. A lot. Made some dirty jokes when Minho said he only ate things he loved.

The Road Trip:
Fry made them share a bed.

All Gladers made jokes when Quinn had to get in the same car as Minho, and how long 'the ride would take' and that they would have to 'stay safe and use a c- uh, seatbelt'.

And they made Quinn sit on Minho's lap. Awesome

Hiraeth:
Minho forced Thomas to give his shirt of Siren, and he did a lot of others things, like making them share a bed too.

Alright I'm tired of typing about wingmen, let's continue.

The OC being forced to sit on the love interest's lap is a VERY common thing.

With Newt & Gally it was for truth or dare, with Minho it was because the Uber didn't have enough space, and again, Siren acted different.

She was supposed to sit on Thomas's lap and Minho had planned it, but she was pissed at him and sat down on Minho's lap instead. Siren is such an icon, sorry.

In not ONE book, the OC hasn't kept a secret to the love interest. Yes, we all keep secrets, but these secrets were not just little ones, and I suppose you tell your partner the big things.

Quinn, take this advice: next time your abusive ex turns out to be your boyfriend's best friend, tell your boyfriend. Because if you don't,  he might beat his own best friend up, nearly to death.

The amount of secrets Nora had is uncountable, so I want summarize them either. Damn, Redamancy was a drama.

Siren keeps everything to herself so that makes sense.

Valerie kept quite a bit ( a lot ) to herself.

Lena pretended she didn't already know Minho for ten years... yup.

Raven kept some secrets but I don't want to bring up any more trauma than I already have in this chapter.

There's probably more, so I guess I'll make a second part. Please let me know if you know any other habits or random subjects 💞😭