rage

"y/n, there's been something on my mind that I need to talk about." William said, looking at you. "What? You bought another pack of root beer again?" You teased. William chuckled. "No, but that's not what I mean."
"Then what is it?"
"You know how Freddy's shut down and the reason for it, right?" William looked down and away.

"I never really kept up with the news when I was a kid." You laughed. "But, I would like to know why." You tilted your head a bit.
"Well, there were 5 kids who went missing the day the place was closed. And uh... They never found out where they went or who was behind it." William said with anxiety in his tone. Your smile faded. You had a feeling you knew where this was going.

"William... You... You killed them..?" Your voice cracked. You figured there was more than just your ex who he'd killed. But you didn't want to believe it. "I... I'm sorry, y/n. I just... I felt I should tell you." He sighed.
"Why did you do that..? What was the point?" You looked at him, inching away on the couch out of fear. "I just wanted to feel something... I was so sick of feeling nothing." William laid his face into his palms, breathing heavily and slow.

You realized that he didn't want to hurt you. You knew that if he wanted to hurt you, he would've already. William trusted you. You could tell he didn't trust many people, if at all. You looked at him, observing his body language. He was hunched over, his face covered. He sat on the edge of this couch, distressed. You felt so conflicted. You loved him because he was so sweet and loving to you, but at the same time you felt so guilty for being in love with a wreckless, psychotic killer.

You sighed, scooting closer to him. You rubbed his back, saying "William, If it weren't for the fact that you've treated me so well, I don't know what I'd do. But all I know is that I want to be there for you. And if you want me to be there, I will."

You leaned against his shoulder. William turned his head to you, looking you in the eye with so much guilt. A tear had started to roll down his cheek. You gently wiped it away, smiling a bit.
William smiled a little before it quickly faded.

"You know, you've really made me feel loved, y/n. No one else has made me feel as good as you have." William said, wrapping his arms around you. You shivered a little, but leaning more into him.

The next day, you and William ate breakfast as usual. "You know what sounds fun?" You smiled at William. "What?" William smiled. "We should go axe throwing." You grinned. "Axe throwing?" He raised a brow and chuckled a bit. You got up from the kitchen table walking around the room. "Yeah! We should go axe throwing."
"Alrighty... Go get dressed then." William smiled, rolling his eyes. "Aye aye, captain!" You said, saluting him and running up stairs to your room to get dressed.

As the two of you got into William's car, he kissed your cheek. About half way to the axe throwing place, William asked, "Do you want something to drink on the way there? It's a bit of a drive."
"No, but thank you!" You smiled.
"If you say so."

When you and William pulled up to the event, William got out and opened the passenger door for you as usual. "Thank you, kind sir." You giggled. He nodded, closing the door behind you.

As you waited in line, you noticed a woman looking William up and down. You gave her a death glare. The woman saw you and smirked. William saw you glaring, so he asked, "what's wrong, Y/n?"
"That stupid bitch over there was looking at you like she wanted to fuck you or something." You whispered to him. William's eyes widened, glancing over at the woman, who was still looking at him. William looked away, not wanting to give her any sort of attention.

You were seething, you wanted to rip that lady to shreds.
When the two of you got into the room where you'd throw your axes, you threw your axe as hard and fast as you could.

Around the third time, you almost split the wooden target in half. You were so enraged. Every time you threw your axe, you imagined the target to be that lady from the waiting room's face. "Wow y/n, I didn't know you were so good at this." William said, throwing his almost as hard as you.
You gritted your teeth, breathing heavily and angrily. "I hate that stupid, stupid BITCH!" You growled, throwing the axe one last time. But this time, the target split right in half, falling to the ground.

William stared at you. He kind of liked this side of you. You didn't show your anger much, but when you did, you really showed it. He liked how possessive you were over him. This was probably this first time you showed how much you wanted him all to yourself.

William smiled down at you. "What?" You panted, out of breath. "I like that you're so worked up over me.. it's attractive." William said.
You huffed, smiling. "Time's up!" The worker said, coming in. He stopped in his tracks, seeing the split in half target. "Wow, I haven't seen many people split those. Good thing we've got extras!" The worker laughed. "Thank you." William smiled, holding your hand as you walked out. While walking out of the room, you stared the woman down as you breathed heavily. She looked a bit afraid, which is what you wanted. When you and William got in the car, you groaned agressively. "God, why do I have to be so fucking pissed over nothing!?"
"I don't blame you, I'm the same way." William chuckled, pulling out and began driving home.