You attend crystal prep

Twilight:You were the only one who was ever nice to her. You stuck up for her while she was there and tried to make her feel better when one of the others upset her. You were the first one to her side after Midnight sparkle. After the games she asked you to transfer with her to canterlot high. Were you both stayed as close as before.

Sunset:It was a little awkward because she saw how much your school would do anything to win. You were her first suspect about what was going on with the magic because her eyes always found you around.(Because she silently thought you were attractive) If you two had to go against each other she would be as fair and helpful as she could. Went to find you after the whole midnight sparkle problem to make sure you were ok and not injured were you gave her your number.

Pinkie:She didn't care all she saw was a new friend! At her welcoming party she brought you to the front row because she wanted to see you smile more than anyone else. As the games progressed she tried to catch glimpse and talk to you. When she had to go against you in a game she would talk to you as if nothing was out of the ordinary. After the end she immediately found you and hugged you for almost ten minutes before giving you a cupcake and her number.

Rainbow Dash: She was more competitive then ever when she relazied you were labeled the athletic one at your school. She found every way to be able to go against you when she could. You were the one she saved at the motorcycle race. After that she tried to watch you more often but told her friends it was because of "strategy reasons." She found a new sense of respect (admiration) when she realized you were as strong willed as herself. After the games she found you and awkwardly told you about how she respected your confidence and skills like her own. You gave her your number offering to play a game one on one with her sometime.

Applejack:I don't really think she makes an issue unless you were a part of the ones who were bragging and talking down to her friends. She would be as friendly and fair as she could during competitions if she went against you. She found herself looking for you and tipping her hat when she saw you. After the games it was you who checked on her and she gave you her number and invited you to come over.

Rarity: I think she would be a little off put. She wouldn't be rude or anything just more reserved especially if you were a part of the group with sour sweet. But you would actually compliment her outfit she made and she immediately started to talk to you whenever she could. If she went against you I feel like you two would have playful banter. After the games she looked for you just to make sure you were ok. She gave you her business card that had her personal number on the back.

Adagio:(I don't really know since she wasn't there the games)

Fluttershy:Intimated. Especially when she saw your group. She would be quieter and stay near her friends. But when she seen you with a hidden pet hiding in the back of the school she couldn't contain her excitement. After that she would smile more at you and talk every now and then. If she went against you she would have a little more confidence wanting to try and impress you. After the games she ran to you scared you were hurt. When she knew you were ok she anxiously offered her number and a pet play date.