4.)

Aniah's P.O.V:

He practically pounced at me, smashing his lips against mine. I couldn't help it; I immediately gave in. His hands cupped my face and his tongue dominated mine.

He shut the door behind him and led himself further in the room before pushing me against the wall. His grip was firm and his kiss was passionate... desperate even.

My heart was beating out of my chest and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't push him away. I wanted to, at least I thought I did, but I couldn't...

After the initial shock, I let myself get more comfortable. I placed one hand on the side of his face and the other on his arm that caressed my side. He quickly grabbed both of my hands and put them above my head, holding them both in just one of his palms.

"Don't touch" he breathed out, smashing his lips back on mine.

I felt my heart skip a beat again, fear rushing through my body. I hadn't been involved with anyone and I felt lost.

I felt his hands slide down my waist, cupping my cheeks and then lightly squeezing. I let out a little chuckle against his lips, the feeling making me feel so out of place.

"Did I miss something" he asked seriously.

"I'm sorry, I just... I don't really know how to feel right now" I answered.

He paused for a moment before a very small, smug look overtook his face. His hand came back to the front of me, his fingers curling under the waistband of my shorts.

My breathing hitched and my smile was quickly fading. I wasn't laughing anymore. He trailed his fingers side to side a few times before letting them sink lower as he leaned into me.

"Let go. Stop thinking and feel" he whispered in my ear.

His voice was so soothing, so calming... so hot. His words made the hair on my body stand straight up as goosebumps covered me from head to toe. His fingers made their way to my most sensitive part and I inhaled deeply at the feeling.

"Shit" I breathed out, my head leaning towards him.

My head rested on his chest for only a moment before I realized what I was doing and picked my head back up. I looked into his eyes and I could see the darkness of lust had crept in. I closed my eyes and held my breath, not wanting to make any obscene noises.

My mind was getting cloudy and my the room felt hot. I didn't feel real and any feelings of hesitation were gone. All I wanted was him. In this moment, the only thing I cared about was making him feel just as good as I felt.

"Breathe" he said.

I opened my eyes and let the air pour from my lungs, doing as he said. His hand went even further into my panties, his fingers finding their way inside of me. Before I could grasp what was happening my body let out a whimper. I covered my mouth and closed my eyes, feeling embarrassed.

"That's alright little one" he whispered as he moved my hand and placed his lips against mine.

When he pulled away I opened my eyes and looked at him. A grin was plastered on his face and I felt a smile creep onto mine. I was feeding off of his energy and I loved this.

It took everything in me, but I resisted the urge to pull him in for a kiss or push his hand deeper. Instead, I tugged on his hand and almost immediately he was pulling back.

"I can't..."

"Can't what" he asked, his tone confusing me.

"We can't" I said, my eyes ratting me out as they trailed to his lips.