Chapter one, Thoughts.

Leo's Pov...

I walked inside the bar 'Ciel', which i only stopped by ever so often. My friend Chris walked beside me, he was sort of happy that I was going. I walts right in, with Chris beside me.

I sat down in the VIP section. A few more of my 'friends' were there as well. Though they only wanted my money and the privileges that came with being my so called friend. I kept a straight yet calm face the whole time. Drinking my small glass of whiskey.

A waved over a waiter to come twords me. It was a girl with dark brown hair, and toned skin. She was quite beautiful. She walked twords me.

"Yes, what would you like sir?"

She spoke in a sweet tone. He dark brown eyes gazing down at me softly.

"Ah, yes I would like another whiskey."

I said to her, my gaze lingering at her lips and back up to her eyes. She nodded and walked off, she soon came back with a whiskey.

"Thank you, by the way, what's your name?"

I said to the lady, she hesitated for a second before answering.

"My name is Jenna."

She said to me with a small yet nervous smile. Jenna... beautiful name I might say. I thought.

"Jenna..."

I said. Her name rolled off my tongue smoothly. Though I wasn't trying to be a creep, she was truly beautiful.

"Enjoy your drink sir."

Jenna said to me, before walking away. I smiled slightly. The way her eyes sparkled when she spoke only made me think of her more.

My 'friend' Chris walked over to me once he was done flirting with women. He sat right next to me.

"Who was the hot chick who spoke to you? She was cute."

Chris said to me with a slight smirk. I scoffed. I glanced at him, then to Jenna who was serving others.

"Don't speak of her like she's a slut."

I said to Chris with an annoyed tone. Chris was caught off guard by my words.

"Oh uh, my bad. I didn't know you and her had something..."

Chris said to me with a slight nervous tone.

"We don't have 'something'. I was just-"

I thought for a moment, thinking of why I defended her. I sighed before standing up.

"I'm going to head out now. I'll see you some other time."

I said to Chris, I grabbed my coat and turned to leave.

"Your leaving so soon?"

Chris said to me, following behind me, confused on why I was leaving.

"Yes, I have work to do. I wasn't planning on staying long anyways."

I said to Chris. I took one last glance at Jenna before leaving the bar. Chris followed me to my car. I didn't look at him, I just went in my car and drove away without even saying bye to him. I drove all way back to my penthouse. I had a few things to complete, so I parked my car and headed inside.

I set my stuff down, I was feeling a little gross. So I took a warm shower. Sliding my clothing off, glanced at the scars and tattoos on my body for a second before stepping in the shower. Feeling the warmth made me think of her smile. I paused. Why am I thinking of her? I thought to myself.

I let the water run in my hair, I closed my eyes. My hands on the wall, I leaned forward a little. My hair soaked with water. My mind was filled with many thoughts of her. I needed to stop thinking of her, I don't even know her. We only spoke once, I shouldn't be feeling this way.

I ran my fingers through my hair, with a small sigh. I turned the shower off and stepped out with a towel around my waist. I went twords my walking closet that was filled with dark colored suits button ups, and dress pants. A few of my drawers which had my home clothing in.

I picked out grey sweatpants and a black shirt, with boxers. I slide my clothing on. And dried my hair, making it soft fluffy brown curls. I headed to my office type room to finish up in some work. But that girl Jenna kept appearing in my head every time I wrote something down.

I leaned back in my office chair, with a sigh. What's wrong with me? I thought, closing my eyes slowly.

Jenna's Pov...

After work at the bar I came home tired. I plopped down on the couch, my shoes on the floor near the door. My bag was on the floor somewhere but I was to tired to worry about that. How long has it been since I slept? I thought to myself. My head leaned against the couch. My head rested on the arm rest of it.

My wind ran wild with many thoughts, even the random man who kept looking at me. Though he was pretty cute, I have more worries than boys right now.

I slowly got up and headed to my small but comfortable bedroom. The floors had a fuzzy carpet that was under the bed. A book shelf and a desk near the closet which was on the left side of the bed. A small table with a lamp on it next to the bed.

I placed my phone on the small wooden table next to my bed. I jumped on the bed and closed my eyes. I've been tired looking for a second job, it's been a few weeks since I started working at the bat. Honestly it's been fine except for the creepy men who try and get my number.

I usually ignore them. I should be looking for another job soon. Maybe I'll ask Lina tomorrow. Right now... sleep is what I need...

I slowly drift asleep. My mind went to this one thought, of him. (Leo)