Chapter two, Rent.

‼️Warning: Mention of selling drugs‼️

Leo's Pov...

7:30 am.

My alarm rang, making me groan and roll over. Pushing my sheets over my head. My alarm went on for a few minutes before I tossed back over and shut it off. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I slept for 3 hours last night because of all the work I had to finish. I kept getting distracted from that waiter. I even dreamed about her.

Though it was a dream were my ex kidnapped Jenna and Chris turned into a dog and bit her. Then I went and saved her on a wooden horse. After that a flying fire breathing fish came and killed everyone. Weirdest dream I've ever had...

I lazily stood up and stretched. I headed to the bathroom and showered, brushed my teeth. Slicked back my hair, before going to my closet to get dressed. I picked out a dark grey button up and black dress pants. I put my silver Rolex watch on. I sprayed some cologne on my neck and wrists before heading out.

I should head to the bar later today, maybe Jenna will be there... I thought to myself, smiling unconsciously. I headed out twords my black BMW. I drove to the warehouse where I'm supposed to be doing a deal on the 'goods'.

I parked my car a little further from the warehouse, my body guards were waiting for me outside the doors. They opened the doors for me and I walts right in. My body guards followed behind me. I walked in the office which was upstairs. Three guys waited for me, one sat in a chair. The other two waited behind him.

"Yours quite early."

Josh, the guy sitting the chair says to me with a small smirk.

"I like the gets things done, and quickly."

I said calmly, sitting  infront or him. My legs crossed in a elegant manor. We made the deal, exchanging money and drugs. After the deal I gave Josh a small short handshake before heading off. This time my body guards came with me twords my car.

Jenna's Pov...

I woke up at nine am so I could spend my time getting a second job. Since my waiter job started at 5-12 pm. Seven hours a day isn't to good... so I needed another job. I did my normal routine, showered, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast. I sat on the couch with my computer. Scrolling threw many jobs.

Caller: Bestie♡♡

My phone lit up, my best friend Lina was calling me. I answer and put her in speaker as I continued to look threw jobs.

"BESTIE, HOW ARE YOU?"

Lina said in her usual loud tone. I enjoyed how happy she always was, it made me feel happy.

"Going good, just looking for a job. How are you?"

I said to her, a slight smile as I sipped my tea.

"I'm very good. Your looking for a job?"
Lina said with curiosity.

"Yep, it's been a few days and I still haven't found a place to hire me."

I said to Lina. I shifted slightly, and took another sip of my tea before setting it down on the table again.

"OooO, the Cafe I'm working at is hiring. I'm sure she'd hire you!"

Lina said, very happily.

"Wait really? Do I need to call or walk in?

I asked Lina, turning my attention to the phone now.

"When I applied, I called first then headed in. But there hours are perfect for you! It's 10 am - 3 pm."

Lina said, excited for this proposal. I thought about it for a second.

"Alright, it's worth a shot. I'll call."

I said to Lina with a small smile. Lina giggled happily.

"It'll be great getting to work with you!"

Lina said with a small chuckle. We said our goodbyes, and I said I would call the owner of the Cafe she worked at. I called the owner. A lady with a soft tone answered.

"Lilly speaking, yes?"

The lady answered sweetly. We spoke for a little, she said I'd be able to do an interview tomorrow at 10 am. I smiled to myself and cut my phone off. This new opportunity sounds great, And the pay isn't half bad. $15 an hour along with my other job $17 an hour is pretty good.

Suddenly my door bell rung. I raised an eyebrow slightly confused. I checked the peephole in my apartment door. It was the landlord... shit... I opened the door with a nervous smile.

"How may I help you...?

I said nervously to the lady. She stared at me for a second.

"Your rent. Where is it?"

She said in a annoyed tone. Glaring at me harshly.

"Ah... well- I have a little more then half. I'm getting paid tomorrow! So I'll be able to give full."

I said to the lady, she glared at me again.

"I thought you'd be more responsible. You said the same thing yesterday to."

The lady said harshly. She looked me up and down, almost sizing me up. She never liked me in the first place...

"Sorry..."

I said to her, and she just scoffed and walked away annoyed. If I didn't have my rent by tomorrow she'd surly kick me out.

4:50 pm.

I quickly got read for work, wearing a white button up and black jeans. With plain black shoes. My hair was down like always, resting on my back. I took the bus to the nearest spot that the bar was. When I arrived exactly at 5:00. I sighed in relief. I put my stuff in my locker and quickly went to work...