Disclaimer/Prologue.

Disclaimer:

1. This book will include a very serious illness that has taken the lives of many. If you have gone through, know someone who has gone through it or if you are triggered in any way please leave the book.

2. This book will include alcohol use. The only drugs that are used is the once the doctors prescribes.

3. This book will also include sexual content.

4. I will be using two of my favourite actress's for the doctors (Jon Huertas from Castle) as Doctor. Sean Davies. & (Jennifer Aniston from Friends) as Doctor. Samantha Buffi.

5. Robyn, Chris, Monica & Joyce are themselves. Aubrey will be in this book also, but he'll only be in it for a couple of scenes.

I hope you enjoy this book.

Please add to your reading list & library. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my books. It means the world to me...

Now on with the story.

5:30pm, September 12th, 2022,
Los Angeles, California

"Nana?." Chrissy called out as she came through Joyce's door after her after school club.

"Hello my angel! How was school today?."

"Good!" Chrissy said. "Um? Nana. I'm doing a school project about who my heroes are and well. I want it to be about mama and papa. Could I maybe go up to the attic to get their old stuff?." Chrissy questioned as Joyce smiled a little.

"Sure my angel. I'll take you up
There and we can bring them to your room then I'll leave you alone with them okay?."

"Okay!" Chrissy said before they both made their way up the stairs.

5:50pm,

Now that every box from the attic were now in Chrissy's room Joyce left her grand baby alone to look through her parents's things. Chrissy and her brother Robert were very young when their parents passed. And they knew that their parents were ill, after Joyce told the both of them when the kids were old enough to understand what an illness like cancer was.

Chrissy opened the first box and started to look through it. She saw some pictures of her parents. Even though they were ill they still looked so happy and madly in love with each other.

But what was their story? How did they meet? And how did an illness such as cancer bring them together?.