6.

9:30am, October 10th

It was Robyn second surgery day and she was nervous

It was Robyn second surgery day and she was nervous. Chris slept with her once again just to keep her mind off today. They watched movies until it was 12 in the morning and talked for a little while before Robyn felt tired.

For the past few days Robyn has been feeling more tired with the medications and with the cancer itself, Chris sat on Robyn's bed after he got them some breakfast. Even though Robyn wasn't hungry Chris is going to make sure she eats something.

Robyn's next round of chemotherapy isn't till this afternoon, so hopefully the food would have gone down by then.

"Rob, come on sit down and eat something." Chris told her before he pulled her onto his lap.

"I'm not really feeling too hungry."

"Please eat something. I'll feel bad if I just left you hear without anything to eat." Chris told Robyn before she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I'll eat something." Robyn said before she gave Chris a peck on the lips.

Ohh yeah. They made it official last night!

"Thank you." Chris said before Robyn got up from his lap.

Robyn looked over her shoulder at Chris as he checked his phone. She picked up a peace of toast before starting to eat it.

Chris got up from the bed and slipped his phone back into his pocket. He gave Robyn a kiss on the cheek before he told her he needed to go speak to Sean about hopefully getting out of the hospital for one weekend so he and Robyn can finally have a date night.

Robyn watched as Chris made his way out of her room. She went into the bathroom to hop into the shower and to get dressed for the day.

--

Meanwhile Chris made his way to Sean's office

Meanwhile Chris made his way to Sean's office. Chris took a breath before he knocked on the door.

"Come in?." Sean said before Chris opened the door to the office. "Chris? Um? Is everything okay? What's-"