Right person, wrong time.

As I stumbled upon an old message I found in my inbox, my face exclaimed a regret yet still my lips formed a smile of a triumph. Four years ago- when we first said 'hello'; I could vividly remember how my heart raced at that time. Those irrational sensations I felt came back through my bones 'til it hunts me even in my sleep, alone.

The very same day; I have realized that I immediately and carelessly fell for you. Little naive me; I didn't stop and let it be the reason why those times I looked forward talking to you as if I were yearning and seeking for love I have been desiring. Luckily, it didn't take long for you to fall for me as much as how I fell for you; deep, reckelessly and unexpected

But silly destiny; it played trick once again. The love falls, the connection fails.
And yes- It didn't take so much of time for us to fall in love; neither the opportunity the fate gave us to enjoy the love we had. Perhaps it is because we fall in a wrong time? But I am sure; I fell for the right person who was perfect enough, but I just couldn't hold on tough.

My mind came back into thinking about how we are in the present time; strangers. How cruel fate can be? I know and I feel that you were right for me. So now the only thing I could do is to wish for you to fall back into me; and let us fall in love again, but this time, in a right moment, and in a right time. 'Cause I know it is with you where I really belong to.