Homo Creians #1: The Storm of Apocaypse

One night, the peaceful life of Mycenia was disturbed when a telepath visited her and restored her memories just right in time when she was ambushed by armed men. The gaps in her memories were filled. She remembered how she was raised on a secluded island and trained to become a weapon by Herozoan Corporation. She has psychokinetic abilities and there were others like her---gifted with supernatural abilities. She and the others managed to escape from the island and lived a normal life for three years.

And now, with her past terrorizing her present, she joined a group of teenagers. This time, they will make sure they will end Herozoan Corporation and have the future they always deserve; to have a place on the planet and to live a normal life. But their rebellion sparked a war between her kind and the human race.

•••

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘

Any reproduction, distribution or usage of this work in whole or excerpt in any means including photocopying, recording, softcopy is forbidden without the permission from the author.

All the characters in this book are all products of the writer's imagination and have no relation to anyone lived or living.

All incidents in this book of writings are fiction and are in no way related to anyone who is known or unknown to the author.

•••

HOMO CREIANS #1:
THE STORM OF APOCAYPSE
© 2023 by 𝗥. 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮
(𝙓𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧)

Date started: October 19, 2023