Day 1

"Hey! Come back!"

I hear an annoying voice coming closer behind me as i turned my head around. It was Wallet... My neighbor. I always hate it that me and him are both in the same class cuz he's just so annoying and thinks he's better than everyone.
He stops to catch his breath and looks at me.

"Hah... Arch! Dude, have you ever thought of joining on some clubs lately?"

"Ugh, why do i need to join a club? Just leave me alone..."
I try to walk away from Wallet until he blocks the way infront of me...

"Hey, before you can even take another step, i just want you to join a club for me..."

"And why is that so important to you? You could've just ask someone else to join your club. Besides, i hated those guys in the classroom..." My eyes turned to the right, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Ugh, can you atleast just come? Besides, one of the members in our club made cupcakes... A ton... He said that it would be a waste if they didn't run out..." He said, and that was the time i sold myself for a cupcake...

"Fine. But only because you told me that there were cupcakes...

"Yes!"

Wallet is the vice president from their club called the literature club. I still don't get why he chose me though... Time passed by when school ended. I followed Wallet to an empty hallway as the two of us was finding the classroom room to the club. Wallet kicks open the door, the door hit the wall and made a loud noise. I walked in the classroom the place is quiet and a little unorganized but my expression changed when i begin to hear a familiar Romanian accent coming from behind. I turned around and i saw
Trowel...

"Welcome back to the literature club Arch, what got you to come here again?

I rolled my eyes and angrily walked away from that bully. He loves to pull pranks on me and he just gets on my nerves all the time... He even has his stupid minion friend to bully me too. I tried to walk away from him until i stopped and almost bumped into another figure...

"Watch where you're going, kid..." Beer said as he was holding a tray of unfrosted cupcakes and they have their hands worn in mittens. I suppose these cupcakes were freshly baked out from the oven. I never knew Beer can bake cupcakes, one that i have never seen coming from someone like him...

"Oh, uh..." Beer stares at me with a straight face and places the tray on the desk. "Nobody touch the tray, i'll be back..." Beer walked away to the closet. Trowel followed him behind. I sat down on the table that had the tray of unfrosted cupcakes on and begin to scan the place.

As i was scanning the classroom i heard a loud bang on my desk and looked up to see Cactus bending over and his hand on my table...
"What are YOU doing on my table?"
Cactus glared at me squinting his eyes on me. I pushed him away and stood up fron the table and walked. Cactus is the class president in this club as much as i can remember... He is one of the jock in school and is probably the most meanest person between the rest. But Wallet is more crazier...

I walked to the door but was later pulled away by Wallet. "And where do you think you're going? Stay here for a bit longer won't you?" He said.

I groaned and pulled my arm away from Wallet. I then noticed Beer and Trowel walking back to where the desk with a tray of cupcakes on the table, Beer was finishing the cupcakes by putting the frosting in and adding a few toppings on while Trowel was placing teacups on five of the desks and walks to the corner where the pitcher is and plugs the plug in to boil the water.

I sat next to Wallet and watched. Trowel sits down leaning his back against the wall and pulls out a book and starts reading it while waiting for the water to boil. "So, Arch, what made you come in this club again?" Cactus looks at me with a questioned but still in an angry expression on his face. "You didn't think of joining here this time, don't you?

He finishes, i shaked my head. "What? No, i just... Came here to drop Wallet here after school! That's all!"

I yelled and then i looked at my teacup being poured with hot water by Trowel and walked to another table, then Beer walked to me and placed a cupcake next to my teacup he then looked up to me and whispered to me.

"You should thank me that i told Trowel to be nice to you this time..." And walked to the next table. I know that Beer still hates me because of how he looked at me while placing the cupcake on my table. I look at my cupcake, then at Cactus and let i out a long sigh. "Fine, i guess i'll join..."

Cactus grinned, "Great! As class president of the club, me and the other members here will make sure that you feel right at home." I've never seen Cactus behave like this before.

"Alriiight!! You're gonna have the greatest time here, dude!" Wallet came towards me and wraps an arm around my neck. I almost died from suffocation because of it.

Cactus walked away waving at me and Wallet decided to sit somewhere else away from me. I looked at my cupcake and tea (that i haven't finished yet) and i quickly ate my cupcake, im not really a fan of tea so i skipped that one...

As i finished my cupcake i noticed a figure standing towards me, i looked up to see... Beer...

"Hey, listen, i still hate you and you still hate me. But i guess its best that we just start to get along..." He said looking down at me. I can't believe my bully would want to befriend me.

"You're rather lucky that we stopped tormenting you for a week. And im gonna give something back to you as an apology..." Beer finishes and walks to the closet. But before he can walk towards it, he looks back at the as if they wanted me to come with them.

I stood up and followed him to the closet.