Day 3

Day three of being in the literature club, me and Wallet walked to the classroom together as always, i can tell that Wallet felt a little disturbed about me walking to school with him but he stayed quiet.

Time had passed after school, we walked to the classroom and meet the other two again. While Wallet decided to vandalise the blackboard again i decided to sit at a empty seat where i was sitting further away from Trowel and Beer watching Wallet. I was still confused to why Cactus wanted me to look after him yesterday until i stopped thinking about it and realised that Cactus was late again, he was probably too busy doing basketball practice again since i heard Beer talking about it yesterday.

"Sorry im late, again..." Catcus walks in the classroom trying to catch his breath as he throws his coat to Wallet only leaving the vest and polo on. "Lets just start sharing each other's poems now so that we have more time to discuss about the festival."
Cactus then puts his bag next to my seat and pulls out his poem and hands it to me. We all begin to share eachother's poems once again until Cactus informs all of us to take a seat as we begin to plan on the writing festival.

"Alright people, we should start making the ideas for the festival, we still needed some more poems from all of you and also for the decorations.  I believe its obvious that we let Beer with the baking while Arch and Trowel help with the decorations." Before he can say anything else, Wallet leans up and raises His hand,
"And what am i suppose to do?"

Cactus looks at him and responds,
"Its best you keep yourself distant in helping since you seem to cause a lot of trouble, vandalising the board, and using gunpowder in the classroom, i dont think any of us would want you to cause so much mess. In fact, i dont know why you decided to join in the first place but lets not start any drama in here right now. How about we start reciting on our poems now?"

He then stood up and takes  the poem he made earlier and begins to recite on the front row, he then finishes and single handingly pulls Trowel to the front as he is the next person to recite his poem as Cactus sits back down to his seat.
"This is what we are gonna do to the festival, when everyone is finished with writing their poems they will get to recite it infront of the class, and yes they can also sit this one out if they wanted to."

"Hey, its not like i have stage fright or anything! Im gonna start reading now..." Trowel rolled his eyes as his face flushed a little until they hadgone back to normal for a second.

As Trowel finishes it was passed to Beer, then Wallet, and finally at me. I finished reciting on my poem and sat back down to my seat.
"Alright, since all of us are done reciting our poems we still have time before the club ends, so feel free to do anything or just discuss about the plans for the festival soon.

Trowel and Beer went to sit down next to the closet as always and Wallet decided to go to back row while i was left behind with Cactus once more.
"Hey listen, did you do what i told you to do yesterday?" I nodded, "Good, make sure you take care of him, i know that im probably gonna hate myself later when i said this but as club president it is my duty to make sure that everyone is doing well in this classroom. And you better not mess this up..." He said and walked away. I then felt something heavy on my back as i turned around and see Wallet wrapping his arms behind my neck while looking at Trowel and Beer and then at me.

"Since i heard what you and Mr. Joxter are talking about maybe we should start hanging out more often, in fact, whaddya say we go stalk on those two again?" Wallet said while pointing at Trowel and Beer.

"Didn't we just did that a night ago?" I said,

"Does that night look like we stalked them? All what happened was Beer trying to be threatening to us and we walked back home. Come on, i bet that they're gonna go somewhere private and interesting, besides I'm getting bored with the average days anyway."
Wallet said while shaking me back and forth. I gently pushed him back and sighed agreeing to go with him, since i needed to look after him because of his childish behavior.

He then jumped with joy as the bell rings, "Alright everyone, meeting dismissed." Cactus said as he takes his bag and his coat as he starts cleaning his desk. Everyone else tidied up and we all left the room leaving Cactus outside the classroom to lock the door. Wallet's stomach then started growling as he pulls me to the cafeteria to eat and of course i was the one who had to pay our food as we sat down on the table. And as our hunger had slowly dissapeared, we then walked outside of the school to spot Trowel and Beer getting ice cream and begin to walk home, Trowel noticed us as we were catching up to them with a displeased look on his face.

"What are you two doing here again?"
He angrily said as he turned his head to face me and Wallet.

"I'm sorry, did we interrupt on your little moment with your prince charming?" Wallet teases while gluing his hands together and fluttering his eyes.

Before Trowel can talk back to us, Beer grabs on his sleeve looking at Trowel in the eyes with a serious look and lets go of him as we stayed silent for a while until we stopped by at Trowel's place. I grabbed Wallet by the shoulder after meeting Trowel's mother and asked if we can eat with them.

I dropped Wallet at his house and i went home aswell, writing a poem before heading to bed once again.