2. His Friends

after first period which felt like forever, Minho was messaging a few of his friends, telling them to go to his classroom. Han had his headphones on and wasn't paying attention until a group of people piled into the classroom.

"Hey, Leeknow!" someone yelled, walking over to Minho with a bunch of people behind him. Han was shocked at how many people Minho was friends with.

"Hey, these are my friends, Felix, Jeongin, Changbin, Chris, Seungmin and Hyunjin. Guys, this is Han Jisung," Minho said, nudging Hans shoulder and introducing him to everyone.

They all seemed cheerful, completely opposite to what Minho was like. Eventually someone else spoke up. "Hey! Im Chris, but most people call me Chan or Bangchan." Chris mentioned, holding his hand out to shake his.

"uh- i'm Han, as you already know," Han muttered softly but loud enough to be heard, shaking Chris' hand softly.

"Alright, alright, lets go get something from the cafeteria, Wanna come?" Minho asked the boy next to him as he stood up. Han simply nodded and placed his headphones on his neck, following behind the group of boys.

"So, why'd you move to Seoul?" A boy asked. Han looked up and noticed it was Jeongin.

"My mum found a better job here," Jisung replied, not expecting anything else from Jeongin.

As Han had guessed, Jeongin didn't say anymore, so he placed his headphones over his ears and pressed play to his music.

They eventually made it to the cafeteria, where it was overly crowded and loud. Thankfully, Han had his headphones with him and didn't have to worry too much about the noise.

Everyone settled down at a table with their food, chatting away. "Did you's hear they are making dormitories? I'm planning on moving into one." A voice said, Han overheard the voice and noticed it was Minho talking.

"They are putting dorms in?" Jisung questioned, taking his headphones off.

"Yeah, apparently a couple of classes get to trial the dorms and see if they work." Changbin answered, who was hoping to get into the dorms.

"Oh, makes sense then." Han muttered, taking small bites of his food as everyone else kept chatting about the new dorms.

Han didnt really care on whether his class was picked to trial run the dorms or not, but it would benefit him at the same time.

Aftetr everyone finished eating, they all got up and started heading to their different classes. "What class do you have next?" Minho asked Han, who was checking his schedule.

"i've got chemistry." Han spoke softly, placing his schedule into the back of his phonecase.

"We have the same class, we should hurry though, Sir doesn't like when people are late," Minho warned Han, who quickly got up and followed him to the lab.

They arrived to the classroom and sat down at a desk, placing their bags on the back of the chairs and grabbing their books and pencils out. Jisung noticed that none of Minho's friends were in this class, so it wouldn't be as loud as it was at recess.

"Alright, whoever you are sitting with now is your lab partner for the rest of the year." The teacher walked in, placing his things under his desk.

Jisung turned to Minho and smiled, happy to be with someone he slightly knew.

Minho glanced at Han who was smiling at him. God, why does he have to be so cute when he smiles? He thought to himself as he quickly looked away from Han and back at the teacher.