LEE HEESEUNG & Y/N

LEE HEESEUNG & Y/N

You go to bar without heeseung permission because you know that he won't let you go to the bar..Now you are at the bar wearing a revealing red dress and a hot make up look...Now you are drinking and dancing with your friends..You excuse your self to go to the bathroom and you wash your hands and check the time and you realize that it's 1:00 am.. you fix your self and you just leave without telling your friends that you are going home..You drive fast as you can...You are now at your house..You open the door slowly so heeseung can't wake up and you open the light but you are shock because heeseung is sitting on the couch while staring at you..

H:Where have you been? *cold voice

Y/N:umm..party with my friends

H: Really without my permission?? and your wearing a revealing dress??

Y/N:If i ask you permission to go to the bar with my friend you won't allow me.

H: Your right i won't allow you because bar is sorrounded with many boys.

Y/N:.....

*Heeseung come forward to you.. while you walk backward and you feel the cold wall in your back.

H: You didn't ask me a permission so i'm gonna give you a punishment *smirk.

*Heeseung start kissing you and roaming he's hand on your body.. Minutes later he stop kissing you

Y/N:*you catch your breath..

*Heeseung lift you up in a bridal style..

Y/N: W-where are we going???

H: Room*smirk

*Heeseung put you down to bed and he start to remove he's clothes..He is now top of you removing your clothes..and you make it out for 8 hours..

-omyghad grabe nmn ang isang heeseung HAHAHAH see you sa next part readers