PARK SUNGHOON & Y/N

PARK SUNGHOON & Y/N

You and sunghoon is invited to a bar party..now both of you get ready...you wear a long black dress and sunghoon wear a black suit to match your outfit..both of you arrived to the party..you and sunghoon separate sit because you go to sit with your besties and sunghoon sit with he's bro's..but someone alarm your attention because 1 girl sit with your boyfriend and keep touching your boyfriend hand...you are now jealous and you stare to the girl evily..and sunghoon notice that you keep staring to the girl evily so he distance he's self to the girl..you stand up and you go straight to the car..and sunghoon notice that you stand up so he follow you..

S:love where are you going?

Y/N:i just wan't a fresh air.

S: Really or your just jealous because the girl keep touching me??

Y/N:huh?

S: Do you think i didn't saw that you stare to the girl evily??

Y/N: Fine i'm jealous..

S: Ahh ~ my lovey is jealous don't be jealous my love you are the only girl i love..come let's go home.

Both of you went home.

S:Love~

Y/N: yes?

S:Shower together??

Y/N": mmm..okay let's go

both of you shower together..while both of you showering sunghoon keep looking to your lips..

Y/N:hey love why you keep looking to my lips?

S:umm..can i kiss you???

Y/N: aw you want a kiss.. kiss me then *wink

both of you kiss for so long and end up make out while showering

-grabe nmn yan pati sa shower HAHAHAHAH see you sa next part sunshine's!!!