aggression

I flashed him a smile.
Only if he knows.......
So called lovely husband.

" Hmm!! I know he is so good!! Caring!! Protective!! Respectful!! And he loves me so much!! Far better than Aryan!!! " I said that last word like a whisper. But he heard it.

I know Om's one flaw can overshadow his all charm but he is still better than Aryan.

" You should stop thinking about him, you know he doesn't deserve you !! " He said caressing my hairs and I just give him a nod with a smile.

" By the way, I would like to come to point!! " I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.
" I am here for a good reason!! "
" And what it is!!? ”

" About your work!! "

" I am not working!! "

" I know, as you already wasted your plan on a jerk, and he snatched your dreams from you, but don't you think you should try to work towards your career "

Work, career, dreams!!
Those words doesn't matter for me now.
The Shalin my brother created had died long time ago.
The mindset he gave me to live is no more. My dreams already died.
He can't expect me to be that Shalin again.
Instead he should accept the fact that I am different person in same body.

" What are you thinking? " He said bringing me to earth.
" It's just.......... " I inhaled deeply and said with a confidence " I don't think bhaiya!! "
" What you mean by I don't think!! " He frown.

I looked down and he continued to talk " Listen my princess, don't think like it's too late, you still have chance and why to worry when you have your brother?? "

" I am not worried bhaiya " I looked in his eyes, I want to tell him. I don't want to do anything in my life because I am fed up, I am just accepting whatever I am getting. I am not strong enough.
I am not as dedicated as I used to be.
Day by day I am just getting weaker and weaker.

" What is it, Shalin?? You know you can tell me!! "

" Of course I do. If there is something I will surely share with you. Because I know you are my ultimate solution for everything and trust me bhaiya " I took his hand in mine " If I ever feel like working on my career, I would talk to you!! For sure!! "

I wonder he still care about me so much. I hurted him a lot , I broke his trust, I choose Aryan over him and still this man thinking about me. He never let me feel like I don't have dad.
He is really my father figure.

" I won't force you but please think about it, think about your dreams "

" I......... " I was about to say so but got cut off by my a deep voice.
" Sorry for interrupting you guys!! "
He said putting tray on the table, filled with three cups and lots of snacks.
I shifted my eyes from tray to him, who was smiling, looking at my brother.

He looked at me and his smile faded at the moment our eyes met.
I immediately looked down.

" Looks like you love cooking!! " The awkward silence was broken by my brother and Om released a light laugh.

" Hell no. I am not into kitchen, it's just I wanted my wife to have time with her brother and I got a chance to make coffee for my brother in law "
He took a seat with us, I was about to extend my hand to take a coffee but my heart beat raised at the new topic my brother just started.

" So, do you usually give holiday to your staff like this? ”

" What??? " Om questioned, but I got it.
He is talking about househelp  .

" I mean, your house looks so empty today!! "

" It looks same everyday!! " Om chuckled, he has no idea where this is going.

" No, I am talking about the people who work in your mansion!!  Like cook, maid, cleaners, gardener . I haven't seen anyone except a security guard on the gate !! "

" Because we don't have anyone except a security guard!! " He said with a obvious face.
" Then who do the all chores and maintain your place!! " Om frown at his question " Of course Shalin!! "

My heart beat raised, he shouldn't have used the word 'of course'.
I sighed.
Not like I have problems with doing those works but my brother obviously has.
He never let me carry a glass .

" What the heck dude!! "

" Sorry?? " Om said in confusion.

" My sister didn't marry a clerk right? "

" What are you talking about?? "

" You really make my little sister maintain this whole mansion? Alone? Are you serious? She is a human!! "

" So..... "

Bhaiya was getting more angry because of his behavior but who is going to tell him, this is his normal behavior.

" Can't you hire someone instead of making her your slave, do you even know how many people she had just to wake her up in the morning when she was with me?? " He stood up this time.

Damn it.
This is going to far.

" Okay, fine but why are you being so rude with me just because I don't have maids in my house, I just don't feel right leaving my wife alone in this house with some strangers!! Do you think it's safe?? "  Om was still maintaining the atmosphere.
I hope my brother understand this, I am ok with this.
I am just thinking how would my brother react if he finds out Om burned my hand, broke my shoulder and stuffed me with a red chilli powder.

I can't even imagine that scene.

He will kill Om.
No
I am going to tell him that.

" Bhaiya, he is right, I told him that I am not comfortable with having people in this house, and don't worry about me. I am not kid anymore. I am grown up woman. And I don't do it all alone, Om helps me alot. "

I said making him sit on his seat.

" I am ok with this!! "
I somehow solved a fight even before it started.

and he didn't argue further, but I know he isn't convinced about what I said. Because he was glaring at Om deadly.

Another hour passed and my brother made me sad.
By saying " I need to go!! I will meet you soon!! "

That's not what I wanted, I don't want him to go. We didn't even talk for a long, nor we had our siblings time.
I wanted to cry when he hugged, so that I can convince him to stay for some more time but.....
I don't want to do this in front of Om.
That's embarrassing.

He left.
He left.
He left.
I think I would have told him truth if Om wasn't here. But thank god I didn't said anything.

I don't want Om six feet underground.

I closed the door finally when I saw his car exiting the gate.

" So you complain to your brother that I treat you like a slave?? " My heart rate doubled.
His stern voice sent shiver down my spine.

I am still facing the door but I can sense he was just behind me.

I can feel his stare on my back.
Now I am clueless.
What is going to happen.
" Speak up Shalin!!" I flinched.

_________

Hello guys
I hope you like the chapter
Thank you for reading and please do vote and comment.
Please tell me how you like that chapter.