006 • 𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 5, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱
𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 5, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I woke up and I saw milani wide awake laying on Marcus and I picked her up.

I took him downstairs and I made some breakfast and his bottle.

We both ate are breakfast and Marcus came downstairs.

I handed him his plate and he said "you ate ya ma."

"Yeah I ate while milani was having a bottle" I said looking at him.

Marcus nodded and he stood next to me and he said "I'm finna take a shower ma."

I nodded and gave me a kiss and went back upstairs and I went to go sit on the couch with milani.

I put milani in my lap and she stopped drinking her bottle and started moving around.

I heard a knock in the door and it was Marie and Jayda.

"Hey girl you busy today" Marie said hugging me.

I hugged Jayda and let them in and I said "nope I'm all cleared out today."

Jayda sat on the couch and she said "good because 5ive has been pissing me off lately."

I shook my head and leaned on the counter and Jayda grabbed milani.

"Well we just wanted see if you wanted to have a girls day with babies that's all" Marie said grabbing milani's hand.

I nodded my head yes and I said "yeah we can do that ion got nothing today really."

I sat on the couch and Marie said "mhm ok girl but what about Marcus."

I shrugged my shoulder and I said "were not even together were confused."

They shook their head and Marie said "oh nah girl I know you playing right now."

"That's suppose to be ya man and you not claiming him" Marie said looking at me confused.

Jayda looked at her confused and she said "girl I know you not talking."

Marie looked at her and rolled her eyes and she said "anyways like I was saying how are y'all not claiming each other yet."

"Girl I say the same thing about you and woody" I said looking at her confused.

Marie smacked her lips and she said "girl we're not talking about me right now."

I sat up and looked at her and I said "oh so when I bring woody up it's a problem but not Marcus and Jay."

She rolled her eyes and she said "girl your situation is most very different you got two niggas I got one."

Jayda nodded in agreement and I said "plus I can't even pick no one we're not even together he got a bitch."