007 • 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 6, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱
𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 6, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was at the nail with Marie and Jayda and we're just having a girls day.

"Have you meet that the new girl" I said looking at the girls.

Marie nodded and she looked at me and she said "yeah girl I'm the one that put her on."

I just thought to myself about the new girl.

She looked and move too innocent to be working at a strip club but she can definitely can strip tho.

"Ion she cool or whateva" I said waving them off.

Marie smacked her lips and she said "girl you say that about every new girl that comes a long."

I shook my head and she said "you just got to get to know ha she cool as hell."

"Mhm I'll believe it when I see it" I said closing my eyes.

The lady took my feet out the tub and dried and them and started working on my toes.

𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫......
It's about 11:22 and I was doing that dishes after putting her son ace to bed.

Kenny walked in the door and I rolled her eyes and went back to doing the dishes.

Kenny walked behind her and hugged her and he said "what's wrong ma."

He kissed her neck and she said "Kenny not right now I'm tired."

He turned off the water and she dried her hands off and he turned her around and he towered over her.

She looked up at him and he bent down and he started kissing her neck.

She put her hand on his head and she kissed and he said "come on ma lemme take you upstairs ma."

She wrapped her arms and legs around his body and he took her upstairs.

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯