𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Waking up to the morning sun shining brightly through my bedroom window as I sit up out of bed squinting my eyes shut due to the brightness of the sun I gently rub the sleep away from my eyes before getting up out of bed and making my way over to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day ahead of me.

Once I finish showering I grab my towel quickly drying myself off and hopping out of the shower before making my way back into my bedroom heading straight towards my closet as I begin searching for something to wear until finally I come across some semi comfortable clothes to put on for today quickly getting dressed and fixing my hair before heading out.

Shortly after I finish getting dressed I gather all my things placing them into my backpack before heading downstairs quickly grabbing an apple on the way out shutting and locking the door behind myself as I begin making my way out of the apartmen...

Shortly after I finish getting dressed I gather all my things placing them into my backpack before heading downstairs quickly grabbing an apple on the way out shutting and locking the door behind myself as I begin making my way out of the apartment complex heading onto the sidewalk trekking the long distance to West Valley High School.
——————————————————————

Once I arrive at West Valley High I head up the front steps opening the door and heading inside pushing my way through the crowds of students desperately trying to get to my locker. Finally arriving I put in my combination before yanking it open grabbing the textbooks I'll need for the day as I slam my locker shut shuffling my way through the hoards of students before finally entering into my first period class as I walk in taking a seat in the back of the class.

Staring out the window completely blocking out the noises of the world around me before glancing down at my notebook drawing small circles on the bottom of the page while sending a few glances up at the teacher making sure he wasn't looking over at me as I continue doing what I'm doing before looking back down suddenly hearing the bell ring signifying the end of class I gather my things quickly making my way out into the hallway heading towards my next period.

Feeling a harsh shove on my shoulder sending me sideways slightly I glance up seeing Kyler and his buddies walking past me "watch it, bitch." Kyler snapped as he looked back at me while I rolled my eyes at him before walking into my next period class taking my respective seat I look down at the desk not wanting to be bothered by anyone or anything as I fiddle with my fingers nervously.

——————————————————————
Now lunchtime I walk into the cafeteria with my head down as I make my way towards the line getting my lunch before heading back into the cafeteria desperately looking around for a table to sit when all of a sudden I feel a harsh shove on my shoulder once again making me look up to see Kyler standing there with a smirk on his face as he looks at me "what? Got something to say princess?" He asked as he walked closer to me while I just put my head down "yeah, that's what I fucking thought." He smirked before walking away from me as I took a seat at an empty table looking down at the tabletop feeling the tears begin to brim my eyes.

——————————————————————
The end of the school day finally arrives as I make my way out of my last class of the day pushing my way through the crowds of students desperately trying to get to my locker. Once I arrive I put in my combination in before yanking it open as I place all of my textbooks back inside before slamming it shut as I make my way towards the front entrance pushing the door open heading down the stairs and out onto the walkway.

Beginning the long trek back to the apartment complex I look around at the trees blowing in the wind before glancing down at the ground kicking a few rocks in front of me before finally stopping at the front gate I pull it open making my way inside the courtyard heading straight towards my apartment pulling out my house key and unlocking the door before heading inside as I throw my backpack down onto the ground immediately plopping down onto the couch as I stare up at the ceiling.

"What a fucking day." I muttered as I made my way over to my bedroom grabbing some comfy clothes before heading to the bathroom to shower and unwind from the stressful day today. Shortly after I finish showering I hop out drying myself off before heading back into my bedroom to change clothes.

Once I've finished changing I plop down onto my bed quickly plugging my phone into the charger before getting comfortable under the covers turning the Tv on as I begin scrolling through the channels finally finding something that seemed interestin...

Once I've finished changing I plop down onto my bed quickly plugging my phone into the charger before getting comfortable under the covers turning the Tv on as I begin scrolling through the channels finally finding something that seemed interesting enough to fall asleep to. I adjust how I'm laying slowly feeling my eyes getting heavier as I turn around on my side immediately falling asleep as soon as I'm comfortable.