𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐝?

The next day arrives as I wake up to the morning sun shining brightly through my bedroom window making me sit up as I gently rub the sleep away from my eyes before getting up out of bed heading towards the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day ahead of me. Shortly after I finish showering I hop out of the shower quickly drying myself off with a towel before heading back into my bedroom to get dressed and fix my hair.

 Shortly after I finish showering I hop out of the shower quickly drying myself off with a towel before heading back into my bedroom to get dressed and fix my hair

Once I'm finished getting dressed I head out of my room making my way towards the living room grabbing my backpack and placing it on my shoulders before heading out the front door locking it behind myself before making my way out of the apartment ...

Once I'm finished getting dressed I head out of my room making my way towards the living room grabbing my backpack and placing it on my shoulders before heading out the front door locking it behind myself before making my way out of the apartment complex heading down the street heading towards the school.

——————————————————————
Shortly after arriving at the high school I head up the front steps opening the front door and heading inside shoving my way through the crowds of students finally arriving at my locker. I put in my combination yanking it open quickly grabbing the things I need before slamming it shut as I make my way towards my first period class.

Walking in and taking a seat at the back of the class pulling everything that I needed out of my backpack quickly placing them down on my desk grabbing my pen I begin to draw small circles at the bottom of the page. Quickly glancing up making sure the teacher wasn't looking at me so that I wouldn't get in trouble.

——————————————————————
Now lunchtime has rolled around I make my way towards the lunch line grabbing my tray quickly heading over towards an empty table at the back of the cafeteria placing my backpack down on the chair next to me fiddling with my fingers at the feeling of my chest tightening.

Standing up from the table I quickly grab my backpack placing it on my shoulder making my way out into the hallway heading towards the front entrance pushing the door open walking down the steps and out onto the parking lot heading out of the school making my way towards the mini mart opening the door and heading inside "welcome in." The cashier said "thanks." I smiled as I made my way over to the chips and drinks.

Grabbing what I needed before heading back towards the register "that'll be $2.50." He said as I handed him the money waiting for my receipt "here's your receipt. Have a good one." He said "thank you." I replied with a small smile on my face as he nodded at me.

Walking out of the mini mart I glance over seeing Kyler and his group of friends standing close to the front door "well, well, well. Looks like we've caught ourselves a princess boys." Kyler chuckled as they walked over to me "what do you want Kyler?" I snapped as he looked at me with a smirk on his face "oh, shit. This princess has got some fight in her." Kyler quipped while I roll my eyes at them slowly starting to walk away from them.

"Yeah, that's right. Walk away like the little bitch you are Ash." Kyler snapped as I turned around quickly walking back towards where they were standing "Jesus, you're pathetic Kyler." I angrily said "excuse me?" He asked with a look of shock on his face "I mean do you get some sort of hard on when you pick on people because seriously....it's pathetic." I chuckled feeling a sharp stinging sensation on my right cheek making my head twist to the side from the impact.

Once I look back up at him I shove him backwards harshly making him stumble back slightly before speed walking towards me kneeing me in the stomach roughly making me slump forward from the pain as I looked up at him feeling a harsh blow being sent to my face twice as I looked down at the ground seeing blood dripping from my mouth I squeeze my eyes shut waiting for the next blow.

"Hey! Leave the girl alone." A man shouted as he stood in front of me "oh, yeah and what're you gonna do about it grandpa." One of Kyler's friends chuckled as they charged at him but, before anything could happen the mysterious man starting knocking them all down to the ground one by one in an instant making me look at him in surprise, shock and awe at the sight in front of me.

"How's that for a grandpa, huh? You alright?" The man asked as he made his way towards me "yeah, it's nothing." I replied as he helped me up off the ground "no, you're not fine. At least let me help you get cleaned up." He said "no that's not necessary. Mr—uh?" I said "Larusso, Daniel Larusso." He introduced "thanks Mr. Larusso. I'm Ashton by the way." I said as he smiled at me.

"Come on. Let's get you patched up. Where do you live?" He wondered "uh—an apartment complex just a few blocks away from here." I replied while he nodded at me "which complex?" He asked me  as he sent a glance my way "uh—South Seas." I mumbled "no kidding. I used to live there when I was about your age." He laughed "wow, what a coincidence." I smiled as he chuckled at me.
——————————————————————
Once we arrive at the apartment complex I pull open the gate as we both walk in to the courtyard heading straight towards my apartment I pull my keys out of my pocket unlocking the door before heading inside as he shuts the door behind us I plop down onto the couch groaning in pain from my stomach.

"Alright, where's your first aid kit?" He asked me "ugh, it's—oh, fuck. U—under the sink and there's ice packs in the freezer." I groaned as he nodded at me quickly grabbing them before taking a seat on the couch next to me "here. Hold this on your nose and this on your stomach." He said as I did what he told me to.

"So, um, if you don't mind me asking. What was that?" I questioned "what was what?" He asked "that stuff you did on Kyler and his dumbass friends." I said "it's—uh—it's called karate. I learned it when I was a teenager and I guess it just stuck with me as I got older." He replied "could you—I mean—would you? Uh, could you maybe teach me how to do that?" I stammered "you want to learn karate?" He wondered "yeah, for protection...I guess." I muttered while looking down at my lap in embarrassment.

"Look, I don't know Ash. I'm not really equipped to teach kids karate." He said "no, it's okay. I get it. But, uh, thanks for helping me and all." I mumbled "of course." He muttered before standing up making his way out the front door while I sit there wiping the dried blood from underneath my nose.