Happy Birthday to You

(If you don't like this ship, don't read.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - JOY (조이)

(Kitty x Tigry)

Kitty is on her desk, writing a letter for her beloved, Tigry

"It's drizzling today, on your beloved birthday. All day I've been thinking of you, wondering what to do."

She puts on a coat and heads out her house, locking the door behind her. Kitty walks down the sidewalk, eyeing anything special Tigry may want.

"I stopped by a bookstore neaby, and put my heart in a pretty collection of poems."

As she walked by, she saw a little bookstore and thought of what Tigry loves to read. She steps inside to a warm and comforting atmosphere. Though it was small, every wall in this collection were bookshelves filled with books.

She goes into the poetry section, looking at each book, opening and scanning the contents that would fit her love's liking. Eventually after an hour, she finds four books that she found would appeal to him. She pays and leaves to find more possible presents.

"Then I went to a flowershop in the neighbourhood, and bought a bunch of red roses."

Walking around, the scent of freshly cut flowers led her to a beautiful flowershop filled with dozens of little beauties. Although they all looked beautiful, a simple bouquet of roses would make Tigry happy.

Kitty leaves with a smile when rain starts pouring down.

"Covered in falling rain, I feel so refreshed
on my way to you, carrying in my arms a rose, a book and my deep love for you."

She was running in the rain, all soaked and smiling. She runs to her home first to pick up the cake that she had made especially for him.

Before he goes back to his house, she sets up a little surprise for him.

"I've met the beautiful you. It's a coincidence I have to thank God for, because I have you, who understands my little heart. I'm so happy in this world."

Tigry walks in the front door to see Kitty setting up a lovely cake on the table. Startled at the noise, she looks behind her and sees him standing in front of the doorway. She hides the cake and pretends like she wasn't doing anything.

"Don't come in yet! I'm still preparing for your birthday." He chuckles a bit and says, "Okay okay, I'll come back in a little bit."

After a little while of waiting outside, Tigry hears her voice saying "Come in!”. He opens the door, and sees balloons everywhere with small decorations and a vanilla cake on the table, candles already lit.

"Happy birthday!" Her voice trembles from excitement. She gives him a big hug and he puts his hand on her back. "Thank you, Kitty, like so much."

"Of course, I love you so much."

"Happy birthday to you."

(476 Words)