Prologue: The Incipient Saga

Prologue 00
The Incipient Saga
--- --- ---

In an alternate world, among a grassy trench, a dark-haired young child is seen laying on his back. With his brown leather shirt and black pants, a dark red liquid slowly oozes out from under him. If someone were to examine more closely, one would notice that the crimson pool was from the boy's blood. And the source of this out pour was the large opened hole in abdomen area of boy's upper body.

*gasp* *gasp*...

The child continued struggling to trap in as much air as he could before he slowly began to feel a creeping numbness over his body. The boy seems to have been shot. But, no living beings - or any life forms for that matter - could be seen within the vicinity of the dying child.

Right before the boy was about to lose consciousness to the eternal void, a black rectangular box suddenly appeared out of thin air in front of him.

[Cheers! You Are The First To Be Selected By ***! You Are Eligible To Receive The Power To Reach The True World. Do You Wish to Accept??]

[Please Choose Y/N]

*huff* *huff*...

The child weakly gazed at the screen before him for a few seconds before slowly raising his cold right hand towards it.

*Beep*

The screen flicker briefly and changed before him.

[You Have Accepted. You Are Now Granted The Ability «Kami's Mind»]

[You Will Be Transferred To A Dimensional World...Conquer Each Sphere To Reach The True World...Progress: 0%...Initializing Teleportation... ]

At that moment, a bright blue-ish beam of light shone down on the fading boy. The child was engulfed in pure white and quickly lost conscious.
Then, everything became still.

When the boy slowly opened his eyes, he quickly realized that the pain that was plaguing his body was gone. He looked down at his stomach and was shocked to see that the wound had completely healed. Even his shirt was restored When he finally looked up and saw the same black screen hovering above him, he knew that it wasn't all a dream.

[ Transfer Complete. Welcome to Dimensional World: Martian Sphere ]

To be Continued...