Chapter 2: New Sphere

⌊ Congratulations! You have successfully conquered Dimensional World: Arthurian Sphere

As the white-haired young man glanced at the hovering black screen in front of him that seemed to have popped out of mid air, his lips slowly curved upward into a faint smile. This was probably the eleventh dimensional world that he had conquered following the domination of the first world, Martian Sphere, in which he had abruptly been thrown into.

But, what exactly is a dimensional world one may ask? Well, it is simply as the name implies: a dimension, or variant, of a world. Well, a dimensional planet of the "True World" to be exact.

For it was said that long ago there was originally a single world, which was called the True World. It was a timeless sphere where nothing died, flowers bloomed each season, diseases are unable to live in the environment, and the beings that lived there were in harmony with each other. In short, it was nothing short of what one would describe a paradise. But, because of the stubborn peace that is evident across the True World, the population there grew to an extreme until finally the inhabitants decided to mold various "worlds" for their people to live in. They planted some of their infants on each world and sent them through the cracks between Time. These spheres became known as the dimensional worlds. As time continued to flow in these dimensional worlds, it became harder and harder for the inhabitants to recall the True World and soon it became impossible for anyone to actually reach this paradise anymore among the thousands of variant worlds.

Though that is, until now.

As the young man, who looked to be around his early twenties, walked around the barren land that once hosted more than two million brave soldiers and mages, he slowly surveyed his surrounding. Seeing not a soul in sight, he then faced upwards toward the sky as if he was waiting for something to appear. Suddenly, a stream of blue-ish light shone down on the spot directly onto the man. As the young man was enveloped in the silky light, he closed his eyes as he prepared for his new journey into the unknown.

This was not the first time that this phenomenon has occurred. Along with numerous other dimensional worlds that he had ruled over, this stream of light would appear each time to teleport him to another new sphere. Although at first he had tried to resist being sucked into this White Hole, he quickly realized that no matter what spelled his castes or what force he swung with his fists, it was to no avail. Whoever or whatever that had created this teleporting light simply had far too much power. At least, it had much more dominance than him. It was futile to even resist. And so the young man continuously ended up in different worlds, overtook them, and was then again was teleported to the next.

By conquering each sphere he was elevated closer towards his grand goal, which was to one day land on the original sphere known as the True World.

And as he later found out, there would no White Hole appearing unless he was able to conquer the world he was teleported to.

(Author's Note: White Hole = opposite of Black Hole...get it? lol It has the same properties, except it's white colored. It sucks one in with a tremendous force. )

As the light intensified, the young man closed his eyes and waited for it to die down. Suddenly, as bright as it was previously, everything suddenly became pitch-black. The transfer was complete.

As the young man slowly opened his eyes, he saw that he was inside a room of some sort. In front of him was the black screen displaying the same message each time he was teleported to a new world.

「Transfer Complete. Welcome to Dimensional World: Earthian Sphere

What's more, the man noticed that his body had once again undergo a transformation that followed upon landing on another dimensional world. His appearance was reduced to that of a 15 year old child. Even his previous white hair has changed back to deep black. After All, his original hair color was black to begin with. It was only when he's straining himself with unleashing huge powers does his hair change to that of white color.

But even so, he retained his original soul and memories .It is unclear why this occurs each time upon teleportation to a new sphere, but it is of no concern for the man, or as of now, the boy. He still had his abilities and vast knowledge intact, which ensure his survival even if his physical appearance was reduced to that of a mere youngster.

He was still the ancient conqueror of various worlds at heart.

The screen in front of the boy changed and a new display appeared.

「What would be your name here? Please choose from the list below...」

Then, a list of names suitable to use for the sphere he was on appeared on the screen. It seems that his name also changes accordingly to the new world that he had stepped in. This had happened so frequently each time that the boy now doesn't even seem to remember his original name. He can't even recall the sphere that he was previously born into. As the boy surveyed the names, he reached out and tapped the fourth name on the list.

The screen flickered and changed once again.

「Your new name is set: Vinci Noboru

The screen then dissipated into thin air.

As Vinci surveyed his setting, he noticed that he was in an abandoned building. There are clamoring noises outside. Without a shred of hesitation, Vinci began to walk towards the hole where a door was originally suppose to be planted. When he walked through the opening, the scene before him left him completely baffled. When he finally found his voice, his tone was that of disbelief and awe.

"Just...what the hell is this??"

To be continued...