~Chapter 11~

Jungkook was beyond shock that he never expected and played the video again...and again playing the video continuously the person that turned didn't changed....."" Mr. Shin "" .....

Jungkook's POV :

Oh my fuckin' god .. what did I just saw .... I couldn't believe it, my heart just stopped beating and my mind was running with full rage at just the thought of Mr. Shin who was betraying me all this time .... He is one of the most trusted employee in our company since dad's time . He is an employee in Jeon's since last 15 years.... Still he has the audacity to betray me....
No worries Jeon Jungkook behaves exactly the same way people behave with him.....
Now the backward counting begins for My dear Mr. Shin....

Author's POV :

So finally the traitor is now known to Jungkook. He was noticing something was off with that shin in the mean time . Now he was blinded by the rage to make Mr. Shin pay for his deeds. In between jungkook was thinking about how to get taehyung's forgiveness. He is ready to do everything he can to make tae's all of attention to be on him . But before that he has to make Mr. Shin know the fact that he knows about him being the traitor.
Without wasting time he called Jimin and told him to take Mr. Shin in his dungeon.
He will do his business with Mr. Shin there and will confront him that what was the reason he did all that and betrayed him when he was loyal to Jeon's since a long time.

On the call :

Jk : Hello Jimin hyung!!
Jimin : Yes Jungkook.
Jk : Hyung....I want you to do a work for me..
Jimin : Yes jk tell me ..... I'll do it right away...
Jk : So please take Mr. Shin to Jeon's heaven .... You know right!!!
Jimin : Ohk .... Your work will be done in 2 hours... Then you can do whatever you want...
Jk : Thank you so much Hyung......
Jimin : Aish!!!! It's alright afterall you're like my own brother.... Ohk now bye .....
Jk : Bye Hyung.....

And like this the call ended and Jk was now reading some files that were present on his desk even tho he couldn't concentrate on his work because of so many things going on his mind . So he decided to complete his pending work after dealing with Mr. Shin . But before that he decided to call Taehyung for inviting him to his house for lunch and in the meantime he will make up with him . Without any further do he dialled taehyung's number with his heartbeats raising.
After a minute or two tae picked up and he spoke in his deep voice ......

Tae : Who's this ??
( Taehyung was not known to the fact it's Jungkook's number as Jungkook got his number in his own ways...)

Jk : Uhmm..... Hello tae .... It's me... Jungkook... ( God knows why jungkook was getting this nervous)

Tae : Ohhh.....Why'd you called me ??
( Tae spoke a bit coldly but inside he was dieing to stuff his face in the pillow)

Jk : Actually.... I wanted you to come to my house for lunch.... So will you .....

Tae : Ohk..... I'll be there in 1 hour.... ( Tae answered cutting off jungkook in the middle.. he was so excited that he didn't even wait for jk to finish )

Jk : Ohk... So see you soon.... Bye ... ( Jungkook became super happy after hearing taehyung's answer)

Tae : Bye-Bye ... (Tae said while becoming as red as tomato)

And the call ended . He then decided to go to his house. He wore his coat and took his car keys and exited his office with a straight face . He came to his company's parking lot and took his car and rode back to his house . In his way he he stopped his car infront of a flower shop . He wanted to purchase a nice flower bouquet for his Love. He entered the flower shop but he had no idea what kind of flowers does tae like and by seeing so many flowers infront of him he became more confused . By seeing a confused jungkook the florist approached him .