~Chapter 13~

Hello guys!!!!
Finally it's now over 1k views to our first ever story, we were waiting for very long for this moment and all this couldn't be possible without you guys..

So please continue showing your love and support and we really hope that we are able to reach your expectations about this story. Please vote and comment what you guys think about this story and you can also tell us if we can improve ourselves in any way...

Author's POV :

Last night was not less than a dream for jungkook. He was damn happy that tae submitted himself to him without resisting a bit. Both were so aroused in the moment of feeling each other . He was glad that he was taehyung's first time and tae was his first too.......... As it was already morning and time to wake up and start the day . Jungkook was the first one to wake up . He saw Taehyung soundly sleeping like an angel besides him . He heartedly smiled, remembering the last night. He got up and walked towards the bathroom for his morning routine but not before pecking tae's lips and forehead.
He came out of the bathroom and was drying up his face with a towel when he saw tae opening up his eyes. He cutely rubbed his eyes which jungkook found really cute and chuckled seeing him . Hearing Jungkook's giggles tae looked towards him and passed a smile . Jungkook went towards the bed and sat beside tae . Tae caught him in a passionate kiss early in the morning. Jungkook kissed back with the same passion.
After a minute or two they broke the kiss.

"That was the best starting of the day I've ever had in my life......" Said jungkook while looking at tae with love filled eyes..

A shade of crimson red spread over tae's cheeks hearing Jungkook's loving sentence......

As Taehyung was going to stand up he fell down immediately feeling a sharp pain travelling in his lower body . He was not feeling anything his legs were numb because of the rough night they had yesterday. Jungkook became worried and but didn't asked him anything and sheepishly smiled as the reason was he himself........ Jungkook picked tae up in bridal style and took him to the bathroom. He made him sit on the edge if wash basin and there they had a small makeout session. Tae did his morning routine, they both came out and Jungkook took him towards the kitchen and made him sit on the kitchen counter. He then asked him what he wants to eat in breakfast to which Taehyung answered that he want to have kimchi fried rice and hotteok ...... Hearing tae's answer he started doing his work , praising Taehyung time to time . He didn't let go any chance to tease tae about last night . Saying how good he was doing by just laying and screaming his name out ....🌚

After sometime jungkook arranged the table they both had their breakfast while talking about random things and laughing.... After having breakfast they went to tae's room and Jungkook helped Taehyung in taking bath. After that tae got ready and Jungkook too took a nice bath and got ready ..... They both decided to go to Jungkook's house as jungkook insisted him and tae agreed to this... Tae was now straddling jungkook and his legs were wrapped around his torso and went towards the car and jungkook made him sit on the front seat and then jungkook took over the driver seat and drove to his mansion..............

Don't know who's POV :

A man who is about 5'9" tall was seen descending the stairs of his private jet. He was wearing a full black attire which was looking damn hot on his pale skin. His siren eyes were indicating his dark aura and dominance. Six men were following him with guns in their hands. And one man was carrying his baggage which includes some important files. A samsung galaxy mobile phone was present in his hands by which it looks like he is dialling someone........

 A samsung galaxy mobile phone was present in his hands by which it looks like he is dialling someone