thique, kay flock

excuse any mistakes or errors.
comment don't be a silent reader :)

THIQUEreader's name: jaeda starring: kay flock

THIQUE
reader's name: jaeda
starring: kay flock

   KAY GROANS GREW LOUDER over time, as the brown skinned woman rose on top of him

KAY GROANS GREW LOUDER over time, as the brown skinned woman rose on top of him. She rode him as if her life depends on it. Not knowing her name made it difficult, if only her knew it would've been the only thing that he could get out of his mouth. After drinking and grinding on each other in the club, they got straight to the point soon as they made it to his car.

Sitting in the backseat of his mercedes benz, as he was getting slutted out by someone who he just met. Jaeda's hands gripping on his shoulders with her legs planted of the side of Kay's thighs. The feeling of her repeatedly clenching around his dick, made his eyes roll back.

"Fuck keep doing that" he encouraged her.

He hold onto the sides of her hips to keep her balance stable, as she bounced faster. The view of her cream circle around the base of Kay's dick.

"You feel so good pa" Jaeda seducely moaned into his ear. Her voice was soothing, every single word rolling off her tongue in a seductive manner. Everything about this girl made Kay addicted to her.

"Oh s-shit" Jaeda stuttered, clinging onto Kay. Feeling his lower bottom thrust up into her, keeping up with her pace. Her acrylic nails digged deep into his skin, Kay fucked under her as she laid on top of his bare chest.

He took this as an opportunity to flip them over and take control, as he was now on top. Removing himself then slammed into her. An erupted moan left Jaeda's mouth, tweaking her harden nipple, with her head titled back.

The sight of it made him groaned loudly, probably twitched inside at least 4 times. "I'm cumming" she moaned. Few seconds later Jaeda finally came, Kay wasn't far behind her.

Kay pulled out releasing himself onto her stomach, as they laid next to each other. "You gon give a nigga yo' name or what" Kay spoke up looking at her. She laughed at his comment, "Why should I" she teased. making Kay smack his lips mugging her afterwards.

"Damn i see how it is" he leaned up from the seats. Jaeda leaned over to Kay grabbing ahold of his chin, pulling him into a kiss. The kiss deepen as her hand trails behind his neck pulling Kay closer, while his cuffed her butt. Pulling away seeing Kay's face full of satisfaction.

"Jaeda is my name" she smiled at him.

"Aight Jaeda, my crib or yours"

send in yall requests and don't forget to vote luvs!!-m2sleeze

-m2sleeze